TW: 12/08 Track Day at Thunderhill Raceway Park

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Do you mind if a couple of friends join? Or is it just for ClubRSX and CI people?
No man, more the merrier. Plus the more people we have attending, the lower the rates will be. Just make sure that they won't flake out. I fuckin hate flakers.

RD408

Yea I have one friend right now that will FORSURE go, if you want to count him as well. He drives a 240sx.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
No man, more the merrier. Plus the more people we have attending, the lower the rates will be. Just make sure that they won't flake out. I fuckin hate flakers.
ill try not to flake then! just hope i dont have finals though,...:cry:

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
dude if i read this correctly this is only an hour away from me i think!

WIllows CA right?

Im down!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ill try not to flake then! just hope i dont have finals though,...:cry:
Also, the reason why I don't want people to flake is because this is a private event. This isn't organized by Speed Ventures or any other track organization. My friends at ClubRSX are the ones taking care of everything. So if you pay to run, and end up not going, you won't get your money back. No refunds.

dude if i read this correctly this is only an hour away from me i think!

WIllows CA right?

Im down!
Yup. Willows, CA. I'll add you to the driver list.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
do u know how throwing this event i have freind up there. what sign up cost?
ps it a fast ass track

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
do u know how throwing this event i have freind up there. what sign up cost?
ps it a fast ass track
Henry from ClubRSX. Drives a black DC5. Most likely $200. I know it's a fast track. Been watching videos on YouTube. Looks like a lot of fun! Does this mean that you're down?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Just a little update. It looks like we're aiming for December 29th. It's on a monday. Our first choice was the 26th, but we figured people might still be with their families. The date isn't official yet, so don't worry.

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
alright matt, im gunna go! :)hopefully will have new wheels in the next couple weeks and then get her all tuned up and ready to go :)

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
im a little worried now 4 or 5 hour drive...beat on my car for a few hours then a 4hr drive back thats pushin it

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
if u dont have a helmet u can rent one at the track for 30 bucks are they allowing passanger henry from san jose? ya i might be down i have to get the ok from my sponser my be all have both cars there.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
im a little worried now 4 or 5 hour drive...beat on my car for a few hours then a 4hr drive back thats pushin it
I'm not planning to leave right after the event. I'm going to leave on the next day. Drive for 6 hours after a track day is suicide. Shit, driving an hour and 15 minutes back home from SOW is already hard enough on me. After racing for a whole day, you get tired as fuck. All you want to do is take a shower and go to sleep.

if u dont have a helmet u can rent one at the track for 30 bucks are they allowing passanger henry from san jose? ya i might be down i have to get the ok from my sponser my be all have both cars there.
Correct. I almost forgot that you can rent a helmet. Sweet man, what was your name again?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Just posted the offical date on the first post. It's on Monday, December 29, 2008.

Last edited: