Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

R13

The other asshole
Seems to look quite a bit better. :thumbs up

94RS

No fucks given.
Seems to look quite a bit better. :thumbs up

You're right, I'm just nit picky as fuck and want everything to come out perfect :rolf:

Don't make fun of my Vans case... :lol:

In other news, my new SS/TC upper grille should be in Tuesday, gotta wait a few weeks to get the lower. Also ordered the bow tie overlays and Cobalt outline for the coil cover.

94RS

No fucks given.
Hai guise

New grille came in.

Also got a new Bow tie for basically free from eBay when I bought my headlights. ($20 off $100, headlights were $77 and I bought some $5 valve caps with it. Bowtie was $18 I think)

New on the left side

When will car companies learn how to make emblems that don't fade? :lol:

Old

New. Yes my LEDs were on :lol:

Car is filthy, but oh well.

The matching lower grille will be ordered in a few weeks, yay for bills... :roll:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
When will car companies learn how to make emblems that don't fade? :lol:

I've never seen a 10th gen f150 or a 94+ mustang with a faded emblem :mrgreen:

Looks a hell of a lot better though

94RS

No fucks given.
I've never seen a 10th gen f150 or a 94+ mustang with a faded emblem :mrgreen:

Looks a hell of a lot better though

All of those fuckers here are faded silver, and the Mustang horse emblems are that chalky grey/white :lol:

Even the fucking rapewagen, which is a 2012, is starting to get spotty on the front emblem :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
That Flawrida sun :lol:

Even the emblems on the rust bucket parts f150 are still deep blue and chrome.

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh well, all my bowties (front/rear, horn button, center caps) are getting covered in gold vinyl shortly anyway.

Won't be using any of the SS decals, that package deal was just cheaper than buying everything separately :lol:

Should be the same color as the bottom one.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Obligatory

Stupid fucking strips keep falling off though, so I might have to go to LEDGlow tubes at some point.

94RS

No fucks given.
Had to replace the fucking 3M that I just put on because it wasn't sticky.... seems like it's holding for now, but a small piece is coming up, so I may just have to use that plastic glue that I used on the gauge trim rings that I put in the Integra.

Have some mad tyt3 goodness for now :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Overlays came in last Friday. Only applied the one on the steering wheel so far since I can't wash the car or use my heat gun.... (no power)

Before

After

Has a bit of a metallic sparkle to it in direct light.