Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

R13

The other asshole
Reminds of the diablosport trinity

I still need a flash tuner for the mustang eventually... it would probably have more power if it wasn't running so rich it burns your nose :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: Those aren't Recaros, those are what's in my car.

These are the optional Recaros.

Appreciate you looking out, but after shipping that would likely come close to the same as me getting my seats re-wrapped.

They're really not that bad, just a few small tears in the ass of the driver seat.

After I conditioned the seats when I brought it home

I'm gonna condition them again this weekend when I clean the rest of the car.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
And after looking at that CL ad, I now see there's a dial above the slider adjustment bar that I've never noticed once in almost three months of owning this fucking thing.....

Why in the fuck would anyone think that's a good place to put the lumbar adjustment? I seriously thought these seats didn't adjust after not finding it on the side of the seat like every other car :lol:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
And after looking at that CL ad, I now see there's a dial above the slider adjustment bar that I've never noticed once in almost three months of owning this f***ing thing.....

Why in the f*** would anyone think that's a good place to put the lumbar adjustment? I seriously thought these seats didn't adjust after not finding it on the side of the seat like every other car :lol:
nice...lol

well i saw these were in better condition...i didn't know you wanted recaros lol :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Not perfect, but it somewhat polished out.

Should be getting the valve cover powder coated next week.

R13

The other asshole
You gonna try doing the brushed chrome/faux stainless? Might hide the casting imperfections.

94RS

No fucks given.
I already sanded what I could of the imperfections. Went 60>120>240>400>800, then polished with black/red/white rouge, then Blue Magic, then two coats of Mothers Mag & Aluminum polish.

If this is as good as it's getting, then I'm done with it :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
It'll look better once the valve cover is black and there's a polished oil cap on there :lol: