Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

94RS

No fucks given.
It had enough juice to run all the lights, stereo, etc. just wouldn’t turn over. Although the head unit’s light colors were fucked up [emoji23]

But this car has one of those ignitions where you barely flip the key and it automatically cranks itself rather than holding it.

R13

The other asshole
I was wondering because my grandfather’s S10 has a fucking weird ass clutch pedal/neutral safety switch that sticks through the firewall and rain water gets in that thing and corrodes it. Pumping the pedal aggressively will usually make it start.

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh, no. It's not that
Probably just a dying battery cell or something

Though it does have all the Saab weirdness. I've owned this fucker for over a year and just now, during that quick run to the bank earlier, realized that the A/C compressor will turn on if the recirculation button is pressed, regardless of whether or not the A/C button is on....

94RS

No fucks given.

That stock one was fucking disgusting. Popping those plastic rivets out, sand poured from each hole. And somehow the opposite side (sandwiching against the hood) was covered in grease.

Also finally got around to cleaning to the interior for the hell of it.

Aaaannnndddd new tires will be here Wednesday, should be mounted and aligned by Saturday.

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn’t even know firestone still made tires [emoji23]
Considering they’re owned by Bridgestone and they’re the main sponsor of IndyCar... how did you not know they still make tires? [emoji23]

But those Indy’s 500’s have been getting damn good reviews, and apparently did so well in Europe as a Bridgestone that they decided to rebrand them for the US market

R13

The other asshole
Makes sense

I don’t follow indy/formula, too sophisticated for me [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Well ya know... the season opener every year is 20mins from my house, so it’s kinda hard not to hear the name a few dozen times or see some kind of advertising [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
We got dirt racing, and you never see any advertising for it, you just hear it if you’re within 2-4 miles of the track [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Had a less than year old CANBUS LED from SuperBright burn out in my third brake light about a month ago, finally got around to replacing all three.

These are what I’ll be buying from now on rather than getting ripped off from SuperBrightLEDs. $13 for a 10 pack on Amazon vs $4-5 per bulb plus shipping, and they’re just as bright if not brighter.... Sure look a hell of a lot like the ones we all put in our Integra clusters also [emoji848]

R13

The other asshole
Shit... I’ll be ordering those bitches asap

That means I can do my whole cluster customization thing for less than $40, versus the nearly $60 it would’ve cost with $35 worth of fucking bulbs that half of them flicker or die after the first winter.

94RS

No fucks given.
Shit... I’ll be ordering those bitches asap

That means I can do my whole cluster customization thing for less than $40, versus the nearly $60 it would’ve cost with $35 worth of fucking bulbs that half of them flicker or die after the first winter.
Yorkim T10 194 LED Bulbs 6500K Non Polarity Newest 6th Generation for Car Interior Lights, Side lights, Turn Signal Lights and Corner Lights – W5W 168 2825 T10 194 Wedge LED Bulb, Pack of 10 - Red https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NL4BPRE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_4K1yBbED40474

R13

The other asshole
I think I’m actually gonna get the 5th gens because from what I can tell through the reviews and pics they’re shorter, and there’s not a lot of space in the climate control housing for longer bulbs.