Visiting Washington

dlo253

May be hard considering hes leaving on saturday, with thanksgiving in between and whatnot. haha

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Good meeting you dude! Yeah maybe a mini meet sometime this week. Maybe you can meet me in Mukilteo considering I've driven ~1,060 miles so far haha.

dlo253

Yeah you too man! I dont think i can make it to a meet this week, got a busy one ahead of me haha.
We'll have to plan one when you come up next summer

Prozon

Kris
Good meeting you dude! Yeah maybe a mini meet sometime this week. Maybe you can meet me in Mukilteo considering I've driven ~1,060 miles so far haha.
I don't care enough to drive 90 miles to see you. :roll:

Prozon

Kris
About the time you were passing through Olympia, I was like ten feet from the freeway getting Jack in the Box. You should have stopped by. :thumbs up

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
So this is where the little hyper fucker has been hiding. You're coming to the meet after you blow up Kris, right?

Prozon

Kris
I've yet to see him lol. Unless he travels a hundred miles south I won't either. I'm not driving up to fucking Mukilkteo to see this tool.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Kris you better see this fool, he passed up an opportunity to hang with the coolest kid ever (me in case you didn't catch that) to spend some man time with you...

Prozon

Kris
What? No no no, he's spending time with a girl that's a hundred miles away from me. If any of you ever want to travel a hundred miles to see this tool, go right ahead. As for me, i'd rather sit here sipping my cola while facebooking my life away. :thumbs up