Warning Spoilerdepot ! must read

MoJoJoJo

Banned
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A review with shoppiing with Spoilerdepot,

i ordered the Aspec Replica from them, they said it should take 3-5 business days to ship.....took them 2 weeks. i called & sent emails checking on the status. keep telling me it will be shipped tommrow but neva did, after that no response. asked for tracking number, no response.

Aspec Replica: $209 (final price $277 shipped & painted)
WW Type R Replica $139 (final price )

here are the difference between the two

wings west type r replica
Height: 8 3/4in
Length:14in
Width:50 3/4

Aspec Replica
Height:10 1/2 in
Length: 53 1/3in
Width: 15 1/3in

they sent me a WW Type R Replica, so pretty much ripped me off 70 bucks

just my experince with spoilerdepot

MoJoJoJo

Banned
doesnt really matter, i already installed the spoiler, just my review on shopping with spoilerdepot.com

MoJoJoJo

Banned
even the site sells replica stuff, the fact that they are a business means they should have ethics, since they dont, u cant trust em, just warning ppl, incase u want to buy from them, its just my experince, u can make ur own choice

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That sucks, they will find out what happens when they don't do business right.

Moved to 'Where and where not to buy from online'

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Ominous G2 said:
That sucks, they will find out what happens when they don't do business right.

Moved to 'Where and where not to buy from online'

wat? we have a section for this? lol damn i gotta catch up on CI

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
MoJoJoJo said:
wat? we have a section for this? lol damn i gotta catch up on CI
and you have over 1000 posts? :roll: lol

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
dam bro you should have sorced out a oem Aspec wing ... aww man i am going to find one for you for cheep let me look around .... :twisted:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
you shouldnt try to make your car look like something it isnt

theres a newer LS down the street from me wit a type r wing ... shit looks mad gay.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Melt said:
you shouldnt try to make your car look like something it isnt

theres a newer LS down the street from me wit a type r wing ... shit looks mad gay.
lol if that was true then why are u modding? ur car's not ment to have a aftermarket intake or exhuast...it was designed like that. lol dumbass post. :D

MoJoJoJo

Banned
oops i forgot ur a JDM Hater...please keep ur hate out of this thread, dont have time to start shit wit tards, i will ingore ur post from now on. enjoy the rest of ur day