Warning Spoilerdepot ! must read

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
si rims were a good deal ... my car came sittin on 14" hubbies with bald tires, i got the si rims for $350 plus i gave the guy my hubbies. NEW kuhmo 712's on em and the guy had the rims custom repolished, so i think thats a pretty good deal considering tires for my steelies would have cost about the same price and i would still be rolling on steelies.

Im supposed to trade this kid any day now some "a" centercaps for my "h" ones so it doesnt look like im fronting.

Thats a nice attempt to jab at me though, but the fact of the matter is that i drive an INTEGRA and SI rims come stock on a CIVIC ... so i dont think anyone is gonna see me riding around and go "damn that guys fronting like he has a civic"

i dont see anyone clowing civic folks when they put GSR blades on their car.

Last edited:

209SpoonDC2

Damn, if I would known I coulda got you a used JDM Type R spoiler for like $150-200 bucks.

www.jdmtheory.com sells them hella cheap!!!! They're hella cool. I've bought almost everything from them!

209SpoonDC2

Melt said:
i dont see anyone clowing civic folks when they put GSR blades on their car.
I clown those people all the time, don't worry. :) Blades are ghey. They are the most played out ass rims anywhere!

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
damn mojo i wish you woulda asked about buying from spoilerdepot earlier!! my friend had a terrible experience with them and they ended sending him a green type r wing for his black car! they suck..