Warning Spoilerdepot ! must read

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i wasnt hating on it because it was jdm, because it isnt. Last time i checked the ASPEC is an package option on USDM rsx's. I was simply stating that spoilers are a waste of money.

If it makes you feel any better somewhere along the line my LS spoiler was ADDED to my car, cause theres still the brake light in the back window, but they didnt go and slap the type r one on, they put whats on for the trim level.

Furthermore, having intake or exhaust isnt making my car look like something it isnt.

Now if i went and slapped a ferio or type r badge on the back, that would be making it look like something it isnt.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol the aspec spoiler is the itr spoiler in japab....dduuurrrr duuuuhhh lol :lol:

Honda Design, Honda Motor...= Honda lol atleast i dont have Si Rims on a Teg.... :roll:

Aspec is 10 1/4 high so is the ITR
the wing west type r spoiler is only 8 3/4 (not jdm)

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
This is funny! :lol: :lol: anyways I got my SI replica wing for my civic from them too, I wanted a real one but coudnt find one, took about the same time to get it thought, but hey its just a civic and i hate the no wing look so I needed to have one, my teg has the real thing though, DB8 ITR spoiler no cutting corners there...but ill get the real one for the civic if I find it, dont like the bootleg stuff too much on my cars

MoJoJoJo

Banned
400+ for a spoiler....lol i dont think so...it might be bootleg, but i have better things to spend on. :D pay good money for engine parts yes...pay alot of money for exterior parts? no...think bout gettin a scratch, dent, paint chip. gotta be smarter than that guys :lol:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
MoJoJoJo said:
400+ for a spoiler....lol i dont think so...it might be bootleg, but i have better things to spend on. :D pay good money for engine parts yes...pay alot of money for exterior parts? no...think bout gettin a scratch, dent, paint chip. gotta be smarter than that guys :lol:
Yeah I guess 400 is alot for a spoiler but I spent 300 on some JDM headlights so I guess Im picky, and having the extra money doent hurt either

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I had a similar experience with Erebuni, as did 4 of my friends. NONE of us got what we ordered the first time, and they were always late. When I finally did get my wing (for my 90 Celica, oem wing), it looked like it got ripped off a Celica at 4 am in Bed Stuy. Corners were chipped off all scratched to hell.
Ain't the import aftermarket a great bunch of folks? Their shit service is what I've come to expect, to actually get what you ordered and get it on time is a treat. That's why I give thumbs up to www.ipsracing.com, www.jegs.com, www.tirerack.com and www.optauto.com. A few who can get it right (IPS got it right twice, 2 for 2), at least for me they did.

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
i say you email them / write them a nice letter saying:

Dear assholes who took forever to send my wing,

I had the worst experience ever with purchasing a wing from you dumb shits, I will never ever recommend anyone to your company for the purchase of a wing, instead I will inform them about how long it took ya'lls special ed asses to mail me a simple wing to my door step, which took 2 weeks instead of the time it should of taken, thanks again for making me wait.

sincerly,

mojojo..

( but that's just what I would write them ) :D

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
damm mojojojojojojojojojojojojojo the oem spoiler is $400+ ... iam goign to find one for you dam it if it the last thing i do .... i figure no more then $250 i will have to make a call to da bronx and see whats the going rate ...lol :lol:

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
DJNAS said:
damm mojojojojojojojojojojojojojo the oem spoiler is $400+ ... iam goign to find one for you dam it if it the last thing i do .... i figure no more then $250 i will have to make a call to da bronx and see whats the going rate ...lol :lol:
make sure the rest of the car isn't attatched to the wing :lol:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
DJNAS said:

lol yea...fuck jdm...expensive shit...but i dont even wanan bother with dealers like them, they have no business ethics. if your gonna run a business you gotta have ETHICS!!

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
hmmm yo thats a hard oem spoiler to find ... i called all around ... i might may be able to umm well forget it you dont want the whole car ...lol forget i said that .... i am still going to keep an eye out for one ... 400+ is tooo much ...

MoJoJoJo

Banned
DJNAS said:
hmmm yo thats a hard oem spoiler to find ... i called all around ... i might may be able to umm well forget it you dont want the whole car ...lol forget i said that .... i am still going to keep an eye out for one ... 400+ is tooo much ...

its cool bro...i alright got a spoiler, thx for look though