West Coast Nationals - Sacramento Raceway Park - July 21st/22nd

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I hit 14s quite a bit on street tires, so I know I can drive and that I know enough about 1320 to hit good times; this was just a fluke. I'll be back on my saddle with the next event. May hit a Wednesday night to get my confidence back

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I wouldn't beat your self up over it this much. If you had lost a race that was worth say 20k I would be a little upset with myself, however if you're just going out for fun where winning is a bonus then I wouldn't lose track that its just for fun. Take it from someone that has beat themselves up more then 1 time :)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I wouldn't beat your self up over it this much. If you had lost a race that was worth say 20k I would be a little upset with myself, however if you're just going out for fun where winning is a bonus then I wouldn't lose track that its just for fun. Take it from someone that has beat themselves up more then 1 time :)
lol, yee. I'm the type of person that goes out there expecting to get knocked out in the first round; so making it to the quarter finals was a huge shock. I just wish I would have been more conditioned for the heat

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Meh you can't really condition yourself for the heat, hell I played football for 13 years and never got used to the heat haha. People used to always say "oh you just condition yourself to get used to it" bulls*** or another one of my favorites I have heard "oh its a dry heat", 114 is 114 degrees no matter how well your prepared, conditioned or used to it lol. Only thing you can do with the heat is try to keep cool

I personally wanna condition myself to lose 50lbs though haha

ZaWn

wonder who suggested patrick do that too...oh wait i did. looks like patrick needs to start listening to me.
This type of art cannot be mastered just by mere factual concepts alone. It preeminently takes skill and driving seat-time. So I think for OGstackadolla to make it to the 2nd round of the quarterfinals, that's talent.

I was really worried about my equipment. Rihanna pulled through with flying colors though
Rihanna was happy that you satisfied her "high" maintenance lifestyle. XP

-Z-

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
This type of art cannot be mastered just by mere factual concepts alone. It preeminently takes skill and driving seat-time. So I think for OGstackadolla to make it to the 2nd round of the quarterfinals, that's talent.

Rihanna was happy that you satisfied her "high" maintenance lifestyle. XP

-Z-
Thanks, babe <3 And I was very surprised to make top 6

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
This is the only way I can remember my anniversary with Thadya. Good timing, other Patrick