West Coast Nationals - Sacramento Raceway Park - July 21st/22nd

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Good to see the West Coast starting to get back into racing! There for a while it was all East Coast and the South doing work. What class are you going to be running in Patrick? Also it'll be interesting to see if half those cars from that video show up to this years event (lot of east coast and soutern racers shown), especially with Import Revolution being next weekend here on the East. BTW if you get a chance to see Speed Factorys EG (competition clutch wrapped) do yourself a favor and do so. Its trapping 190mph!!
I'll be running Outlaw I think. I can't remember, lol. This is going to be a great event, also the first national event I'll be running in. Not that I expect to finish high in the order, I just race for good times

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha you better not be running outlaw. If I were you I would see if there was a bracket class and dominate that, dont need the fastest to win...just the most consistant.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
lol, integras are 16sec cars, i didnt think the cali guys liked drag
Not really my thing, per say; but any form of racing is fun for me. I race to race
Haha you better not be running outlaw. If I were you I would see if there was a bracket class and dominate that, dont need the fastest to win...just the most consistant.
Yeah, it's bracket. I may be running Street Power; I can't really remember, lol. I just go for time, not concerned about placement. i don't race with any strategy aside from go as fast as I can every time

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Oh yeah, that's right. Is anyone else from Backyard Motorsports running or showing? Oscar should come run it, he would be a good race against me, wouldn't he? I love close races, it makes my dick hard - win or lose