West Coast Nationals - Sacramento Raceway Park - July 21st/22nd

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
my im taking a s*** guesstimate was 15.1 +/- 0.5 which is very good for waking up and taking a dump and then worrying about why you failed smog

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I was hella consistent, I just couldn't get under 15s. The heat was affecting everyone, people were running a lot slower... It was annoying as fuck

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thats why the summer events arent as good as the spring and fall ones. duh. How do you think the cars are going to run at buttonwillow? like shit.

ZaWn

Here are some photos from the event. I'm waiting for my girl to post the photos and videos she got of my races, but she sandbagging

http://jsjbrothers.com/wordpress/2012/07/22/4th-annual-west-coast-nationals/
Hey Mister! It's kinda hard to do things on the office computer without people watching. XO

thats why the summer events arent as good as the spring and fall ones. duh. How do you think the cars are going to run at buttonwillow? like s***.
You're lucky you weren't there. The sun was brutal!

-Z-

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
thats why the summer events arent as good as the spring and fall ones. duh. How do you think the cars are going to run at buttonwillow? like s***.
FML, it was the worst I've ever had to deal with. It was literally taking my focus and slapping it in the dick. I was deliriously tired by the end of the day. I didn't even want to switch back to street tires and hook up my header
Hey Mister! It's kinda hard to do things on the office computer without people watching. XO
Don't you backsass me!!!!!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

You're lucky you weren't there. The sun was brutal!

-Z-
the ac felt too good.

FML, it was the worst I've ever had to deal with. It was literally taking my focus and slapping it in the dick. I was deliriously tired by the end of the day. I didn't even want to switch back to street tires and hook up my header

Don't you backsass me!!!!!

water water water water

bring a cooler for button

ZaWn

[YOUTUBE="Round 1"]eRnojE6q1-g[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Round 2"]4PC9m_pkO_s[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Setting up for Round 3"]3SfTE8Cwons[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Round 3"]oBphxr2xXTE[/YOUTUBE]

I'll post more up l8r.

-Z-

ZaWn

[YOUTUBE="Qualifying Round 1"]y_liH4KsoTA[/YOUTUBE]

I will have to edit to make this video shorter.

-Z-

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
You're not getting nearly enough burnout. I would venture to say your wheels are wet when you are launching still. What was your 60fts? Also are you holding the ebrake while doing burnout and what gear are you doing them in. You need to get the tires heated up to get em sticky ;)

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha, just by watching the video where you can really see him doing a burnout I can tell that avoiding the water box all together would've been more beneficial. Go through water, stop just outside of it, yank that ebrake try 2nd gear burnouts first if that doesnt work go to 1st gear and let her rip until you yourself start to see smoke rising off tires, then release brake while staying on gas. You gotta get the tires dry or else its just gonn spin

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
he needs to do it in first i dont think his set up can handle a second gear burnout. ive told him this literally since i saw him the first time.its a slow project of mine.