West Coast Nationals - Sacramento Raceway Park - July 21st/22nd

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You're not getting nearly enough burnout. I would venture to say your wheels are wet when you are launching still. What was your 60fts? Also are you holding the ebrake while doing burnout and what gear are you doing them in. You need to get the tires heated up to get em sticky ;)
Yeah, I was kinda experimenting with it all. I forgot to hold the Ebrake :oops:
Next time I may be running slicks n I'll have a different ECU. I was a bit worried to hit the water because I didn't really want to grenade my transmission, plus I was still searching for a good tire pressure. My 60' was worse than ever before at like 2.2, so I know there were some adjustments that needed to be made. Everyone was having issues with the 60', Idk if it was the track or the weather, or both. Usually I'm able to focus enough to find where I make my mistakes and improve from there, but I literally couldn't remember my run by the time I was finished; my focus was way off
wonder who suggested patrick do that too...oh wait i did. looks like patrick needs to start listening to me.
Nigga, you told me to launch at 3,500 :lol:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah when i had an ls and you had bad mounts. i think ive been right 23980 times to you bring right like twice.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
yeah when i had an ls and you had bad mounts. i think ive been right 23980 times to you bring right like twice.
I got some plans for this next event. I was just so exhausted I couldn't focus. You know I always make improvements based on my last run, but I couldn't get a grip. I was pissed at myself for my performance

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I tried your reverse to burnout and Mikey came running over to tell me not to do that anymore, lol.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
You can try a 2nd gear burnout, if it doesnt work then do 1st gear. I started in first gear and car didn't really like it, then people told me to do 3rd gear and it was a little better, tried 2nd gear and MONEY! You just have to find what your car likes and stick with that. I have read about the event on other forums and it does seem like the track was trash, no one was having luck on 60s and most people were running slower then normal times. Most of the 67+mm turbo cars had to peddle it down the track to avoid crashing.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You can try a 2nd gear burnout, if it doesnt work then do 1st gear. I started in first gear and car didn't really like it, then people told me to do 3rd gear and it was a little better, tried 2nd gear and MONEY! You just have to find what your car likes and stick with that. I have read about the event on other forums and it does seem like the track was trash, no one was having luck on 60s and most people were running slower then normal times. Most of the 67+mm turbo cars had to peddle it down the track to avoid crashing.
yeah, depending on the car, it was between .5 to a full second off pace. Next event I'll be condition training an additional 2 weeks so i can focus and make improvements. I've beat myself up all day since the event

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Well thats a plus, first few times out this year I was eye balling it and running terrible times. As I told you on FB I started the year with a 12.4 pass haha, last time out I went 11.2 without changing anything power wise. Just making minor suspension and tire tweaks plus learning how the car likes to be driven.