What if... Zombies...

735e32

Im MEL.
Hmm.

Primary: P90 (idk, ever since i was little, i liked this gun)

Secondary: mac-10:p

Knives: Butterfly knife, coz im pro at it:p lol

Who id bring with me:) my wife<3

jznsn2u

I'll give this a shot, but I will be realistic and use stuff I actually own.

Primary: Sako TRG-42 & Kel-Tec RFB
Secondary: S&W .460

Technically I don't own the Kel-Tec RFB yet, but i'm the process of sourcing one. I should have it within a week or two.

So I'm substituting pics of my AR-10 for now, till I get the RFB

I originally made the thread, hoping that you would enter in :lol:

Hmm.

Primary: P90 (idk, ever since i was little, i liked this gun)

Secondary: mac-10:p

Knives: Butterfly knife, coz im pro at it:p lol

Who id bring with me:) my wife<3
^ :rolf:

mohawk42s

i looooooooove that show.

is it just me or...does anybody else who does watch the show finds Rick's wife attractice..for a mother..*wink wink*

2 more episodes left..:(
thats the doctor from prison break...and yes shes freakin ridiculous

there will be more episodes(why else would they have the contest to be a zombie)

jznsn2u

She's alright.... If I were Rick and I found out about the best friend & wife, I would be pissed as fuck.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.

there will be more episodes(why else would they have the contest to be a zombie)
ahhh. true. :thumbs up

i tried entering it when i watched the first episode on Halloween. i guess i didn't win.

She's alright.... If I were Rick and I found out about the best friend & wife, I would be pissed as fuck.
i would be also. seriously. i found it hilarious though. as soon as Rick came out that van, she was like, "fuck this foo! my husbands alive!"

hahaha.

xXTurboTeggyXx

my weapon is a air craft carrier , f22 raptor (comes with the boat....my pilot is billy mays so he can sell the other non survivors to the zombies to keep them at bay lol

mjones73

The first season is only 6 episodes, season 2 is on order but don't expect to see it back on for awhile... which sucks!!

whitedc4

i'll give it a go ;)

weapons - i'd let the crew take care of that i'd be the bus driver. however give me hedge trimmers and i'll survive if i must

transportation?? well incase we flip we still need to be able to just keep going so we better bring this baby along

crew consists of

i would convince leatherface that even tho he may be ass ugly he will die if he doesn't join me. after all he's good with a saw

now i know it's gonna be tricky in some spots and we may need some dramatic escapes so maybe it would be a good idea to bring jigsaw

50 cent cuz this cat got shot 9 times

if you can beat a bitch you can beat a zombie so chris brown it is

constantine of course because he seems to know how to get rid of the ugly's.

and for reproductive purposes well, i don't think i can do alone. milla might get tired.. asami abe might be able to help...

Last edited: