What if... Zombies...

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i'll give it a go ;)

weapons - i'd let the crew take care of that i'd be the bus driver. however give me hedge trimmers and i'll survive if i must

transportation?? well incase we flip we still need to be able to just keep going so we better bring this baby along

crew consists of

i would convince leatherface that even tho he may be ass ugly he will die if he doesn't join me. after all he's good with a saw

now i know it's gonna be tricky in some spots and we may need some dramatic escapes so maybe it would be a good idea to bring jigsaw

50 cent cuz this cat got shot 9 times

if you can beat a bitch you can beat a zombie so chris brown it is

constantine of course because he seems to know how to get rid of the ugly's.

and for reproductive purposes well, i don't think i can do alone. milla might get tired.. asami abe might be able to help...

da9shiv

NWO.
main weapon g3

truck from district 9

sidearm:

people i would bring: British SAS

girl:

Last edited:

stormnorman

You guys and your unreachable military arms. everyone knows when a zombie attack happens you go to WAL-MART for your local zombie owning purposes:

also you gotta rock a crossbow:

and i would have jessica alba with me

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Weapons:
-Primery Weapon: Say no more

-Secondary Weapon: Gotta add a little style

Crew:

you already seen what he does to aliens

he already saved the world twice

Vehicle:

good on gas and it got tank threads

Baby Mama

Jessica Biel: because those are real

Last edited:

da9shiv

NWO.
there goes the mpg

Weapons:
-Primery Weapon: Say no more

-Secondary Weapon: Gotta add a little style

Crew:

you already seen what he does to aliens

he already saved the world twice

Vehicle:

good on gas and it got tank threads

Baby Mama

Jessica Biel: because those are real

mjones73

A super Walmart would be a good place to be barricaded into for at least a short while. It's got weapons, food, clothing and plenty of space, just need to seal up those glass front doors...

da9shiv

NWO.
some super walmart's in socal don't have guns most you'll find is bb guns and airsoft or paintball guns. =[

stormnorman

^ hell yeah. i found a R700 at the superstore here lol. but you know if there would be a zombie attack WAL MART WOULD BE CRAWLING WITH ZOMBIES! which is why you go loot the local gunshop and then go to walmart for supplies.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
thats the ultimate vehicle to get away from a zombie, you can poop, shoot and drive

Jack Rot

From experience, your best chances for survival would be, a shotgun, because you only need to deal with the zombies in front of you, not 400 ft away. You can find shotgun ammo in alot of homes, dead bodies scavanged.

a 9mm Pistol, because you dont need anything bigger to blow up a head, also ammo is alot easier to find, might also consider a 45cal.

as far as melee weapons, a 30 inch logging axe, or a very well crafted hatchet. chainsaw's would be nice but are WAY too loud and would draw more walkers and crawlers towards you.

and improvised explosives for breaching any barricaded areas you might need to cross.

come on guys! havent you ever seen zombie flicks and watched the new " the walking dead " series?

if any 2012 shit does happen, i plan on it being a nuclear- bio chemical thing, and i am ready for action baby!!

pickup your copy of " zombie survival guide " by max brookes