What to do with my teg?

Ganyon

The ebay exhaust can't be too bad. I see people running them all the time. Some actually sound decent.

drevans_satx

Dylan
I wish I kept in contact with the guy who purchased my gsr. I'd ask him how that eBay exhaust I slapped on it doing.

Hell even the eBay was better than the crappy chopped and sorta welded monster that was there before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

teggnewbie

Ok the car started I'm adding in the beauty this weekend from the sound system to the actually noise coming from the engine I got headers all the way to the tailpipe going on as well sadly I wasn't able to find a decent price set of 16s and get coil overs so I went and bought straight up 18 ADR sodukos they look great got them mounted and balance with some decent tread low pros ill post a video and some pics once its all complete waking up tomorrow at the crack of dawn to do it.

teggnewbie

Kicker comp sub and 6x9s being mounted and a sick stereo what speaker should i get for the door I was also thinking kickers but the ones I have seen seem to deep to fit any suggestions to get speakers in the door bc I don't think any quality speakers are going to be as thin as the bs oem speakers

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Kicker comp sub and 6x9s being mounted and a sick stereo what speaker should i get for the door I was also thinking kickers but the ones I have seen seem to deep to fit any suggestions to get speakers in the door bc I don't think any quality speakers are going to be as thin as the bs oem speakers
I'm using Pioneer TS series 6.5" 4-ways and I love them. The passenger's side fits fine, but you have to build a custom bracket for the driver's side. They sound awesome!