What to do with my teg?

teggnewbie

i dont know bt i dont want anything too expensive just spent over $1,000 in the past 2 weeks

teggnewbie

ive read somewhere online that springs can increase ride height but everywhere i look i see nothing but lowering springs any suggestions besides buying new rims

R13

The other asshole
Lowering shocks/springs or coilovers/coilover sleeves

Why does the driver side look so close and that side so high?

Sent from my Toaster

teggnewbie

i think it was on jack stands when i took that picture i was doing exhaust work but its not rubbing but when someone sits in it, the wheel well is pretty close to the tire

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Idk what ur issue with harrisburg is, im 4-5 inches lower than you and i drive fine. Just swerve and you'll be fine...

Sent from my DC4

teggnewbie

dc im worried that if i hit a bump because the wheel well lip is so close to the tire that it will tear the s/** outta them , i was thinking of trimming the wheel well with a grinder but i don't wanna mess up

R13

The other asshole
Those wheels are just too big, You need 16's.

Don't grind, If anything roll the fenders with the proper tools

Sent from my Toaster

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Get smaller rims/tires... my car came with 15s and its got 195-55-15 on it and fine. Like i said, swerve them dips

Sent from my DC4

teggnewbie

Imma just swerve dips get new spring and struts and call it a day. How would I roll the fenders buying new tires and rims isn't an option