why not legalize it?!?!?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
no i mean theres a bill being passed to make it legal like alcohol so you could buy it at stores and they would sell it and tax it legally

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
just the biggest thing that gets me is that alcohol is legal, it DOES kill brain cells, and DOES KILL PEOPLE same with cigarettes, and the government doesnt only allow it, they finacially support it. but an alternative to those things, that has no side efects, doesnt prohibit you from doing daily activities like driving, is illegal. and the governments only excuse for alcohol being legal is becasue alcohol is a big part of our society and history...over half of the U.S smokes weed..and its been smoked as long as if not before alcohol. and for cigaretts...they dont have a reason they just get flat out paid off to let it happen...i know i sound like some hippie activist lol, and im not really trying to, but when you realize the gov/sociey (again with the activist talk lol) have beed lying to you about this "deadly drug" , well its pretty eye opening

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
agreed. it goes back to why we invtented many of the drugs we did like pcp lsd ecstacy heroin etc etc etc. they all had madicinal uses but people take advantages of it. but hey atleast california is taking steps to making it legal right?

slammedtegc1

is more punk than you
no i mean theres a bill being passed to make it legal like alcohol so you could buy it at stores and they would sell it and tax it legally
this won't be passed for some time. I think Obama has a few other priorities to take care of before he tackles Marijuana laws. THC does not kill brain cells. But smoking suffocates your brain with THC, and that's why you get high. All in all, inhaling anything into your lungs besides air is not good for you.

Going outside gives you cancer too. I'll take my chances.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
this won't be passed for some time. I think Obama has a few other priorities to take care of before he tackles Marijuana laws. THC does not kill brain cells. But smoking suffocates your brain with THC, and that's why you get high. All in all, inhaling anything into your lungs besides air is not good for you.

obama wouldnt pass it. we the people of CA would vote on it...

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND

it has no effect on the brain, the study they did (in the video they explained it) they said that 20 joints (marijuana ciggaretts lol) a month will kill you... so they testedd it on monkeys, but being the genuios scientest they were, they pumped 20 joints worth of smoke into them onkeys lungs directly all at once, so they werel itterally suffocating them...and what happens when u go atleast 4 min w/o oxygen? YOUR BRAIN CELLS DIE! lol, it had nothing to do with the weed, u could pump their lungs with inhalers and same shit would happen.
and for the lungs...nothing either, it coats your lung walls with the smoke temporarily, and goees away completely after, it actually increases the amount of oxygen you inhale normally, so actually making you healthier

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
First, I'll state that I could careless if it's legal or not.

But you're are making severely biased opinions. That video is the same way. It's like watching a video of Republicans telling you what's wrong with the democratic party or vice versa....they will only tell you what you want to hear.

And one thing that is clearly obvious....weed smoke has no negative effects on the lungs? That is complete bullshit and you know it. ALL smoke contains hydrocarbons and carcinagens, it's not just tobacco and weed, it's everything. It's an inescapable fact of physics.

Again, I could really careless if it's legal, I don't smoke but I don't think it's that bad either...but then again I used to smoke like it's going out of style. Just pointing out that you are diluting some obvious facts.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
it soesnt do permanent dammage and even if you can find a study that proves it does, its no where near as bad as cigarrets or alcohol...and YOU know that

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I didn't say it was as bad as cigarettes or alcohol. All I said was that it is still bad for your lungs. You said it has no effects, which is obviously not the case.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
some people say it helps them for their medical problems when other treatments wont help. i cant condone any smoking because it's proven to be risk of cancer and other ailments, don't get me wrong i smoked for a long time against everybody telling me to quit. it is a known carcinogen. i cant say it causes cancer but i do know it dosen't help prevent it.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
it soesnt do permanent dammage and even if you can find a study that proves it does, its no where near as bad as cigarrets or alcohol...and YOU know that
You might want to use spell check before you claim that there are no affects of marijuana. :lol:

slammedtegc1

is more punk than you
it has no effect on the brain, the study they did (in the video they explained it) they said that 20 joints (marijuana ciggaretts lol) a month will kill you... so they testedd it on monkeys, but being the genuios scientest they were, they pumped 20 joints worth of smoke into them onkeys lungs directly all at once, so they werel itterally suffocating them...and what happens when u go atleast 4 min w/o oxygen? YOUR BRAIN CELLS DIE! lol, it had nothing to do with the weed, u could pump their lungs with inhalers and same shit would happen.
and for the lungs...nothing either, it coats your lung walls with the smoke temporarily, and goees away completely after, it actually increases the amount of oxygen you inhale normally, so actually making you healthier
haha. I get high every single day. don't tell me that weed doesn't affect your brain. I have watched the documentary, along with several others. I smoke blunts. I smoke bongs. And adversely, I developed a cough. My throat is much more phlegmy. I can't run a sub seven minute mile anymore. Smoking marijuana is not as bad as many people make it out to be. But you are being very biased stating that there are no negative effects.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i smoke every now and then. just something fun to do. i dont care if its legal or not. ive seen people make weed their life and ive seen people smoke and lead totally functional and fruitful lives. its not bad. but im sure if the government got control on it it would be super expensive and low quality (i mean come on thats the american way) the government doesnt need weed money to bail themselves out of debt they need to stop spending our money on other countries like haiti and funding the war and worry about the people that we have here in the us. how is keeping out troops over seas protection our country. its just putting our defense somewhere else..