wtf

Mllamas10

I have a 98 gsr and I just put a plm 4-1 header and Megan test pipe.....now it sounds like a wrx! why would it sound like that?

Mllamas10

no! Idk if I should be worried cuz I've never heard one like that

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Put up a sound clip! I love the sound of Subbies. Does it sound normal or does it sound like you got a dead cylinder or something? I've only heard one Honda that sounded like that and it was some crappy civic that was in my neighborhood. I looked online to see if anyone else had their car sound like that and I couldn't find any others.
- Aaron

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Put up a sound clip! I love the sound of Subbies. Does it sound normal or does it sound like you got a dead cylinder or something? I've only heard one Honda that sounded like that and it was some crappy civic that was in my neighborhood. I looked online to see if anyone else had their car sound like that and I couldn't find any others.
- Aaron
Herp Derp I posted right above you that mine does...

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
It's sad that I expect some rude comment every time I see you post after me Klutch... Post a video or sound byte of your exhaust, im curious to see if yours really sounds like one. Like I said, I researched and found zero. Found those who thought theirs did but not even close.