yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

haha i like stickers.

anyways gabe and i finally put my coilovers on. i'm almost as low as they can go in the front kinda sad :/ its not as low as i was hoping to be. i'll go take pictures later but my camera is dead.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
theres always a way to go lower with what you have.

also, your phone doesnt have a camera? you stuck in the 90's??

whitedc4

lol it has a camera almost all the pics of my car have been taken with it. its just a good excuse to stay in bed. i have to finish lowering the front this weekend there are a few threads left and i guess i might as well take em all the way down. the back has a lot left but i don't want my front to be higher than my back so i need to know. how does i go lower??

whitedc4

i'm sad i can't go much lower i doubt i'll ever be sss approved.

whitedc4

yesterday as i was cleaning the wheels in between coilover/spring swap out i had my phone out and took a pic i was amazed that it looked decent lol............i can't find my camera charger still soooooo that pic up there is the quality i'll be posting for a while :/

red.line

My Type I's are like that too, I have my rear coils almost as high as they can go but still have lots of threads left on the fronts to raise it up..just the way they are.

whitedc4

yeah but i cant complain the ride quality is awesome the house i'm moving into is on a very patched up bumpy road and the car took it like a champ today there were a few spots but soooo great overall.

behind target... i was going to take a pic between the two semis buuuuuut a guy walked out so i left lol

at my new house

annnd...

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
How low is the front from the ground?
I thought for sure they would go lower than that.. do you know what the range is?
Either way, car looks great.. and the house too! You guys just spend money like it's nothing eh? Sheesh, I wish I had that much.

whitedc4

lol not rich by ANY means. its just my car's what i like so thats what i choose to spend my money on rather than a lot of clothes, shoes...etc however i do like clothes... which is what i plan on spending my money on for a while now that my car looks ok.
but thanks! the house isn't finished we bought it in the middle of the building and now were finishing it ourselves.its a little cheaper that way.

whitedc4

i'm leaving the stickers on for a few weeks we have a few upcoming car meets and then once they're over i'm taking them off. i've had a bunch of different stickers these are just the more recent ones.