yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

i could take about a zillion pictures of my car in a month with your wheels......i'd be loving that a little bit much.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
i could take about a zillion pictures of my car in a month with your wheels......i'd be loving that a little bit much.
you can never love your car or car parts too much.
I love my car so much I've even slept with it.. Junk in the trunk? Try drunk in the trunk. fold those seats down and sprawl out, had a blanket with me and I was happy!

whitedc4

you can never love your car or car parts too much.
I love my car so much I've even slept with it.. Junk in the trunk? Try drunk in the trunk. fold those seats down and sprawl out, had a blanket with me and I was happy!
lol never have had to sleep in the car before and one of my back seats is stuck.... like the little deal you pull up on to release the seat is broken so i don't really know how i'll ever fix that one :/

so when's this gonna happen

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lol never have had to sleep in the car before and one of my back seats is stuck.... like the little deal you pull up on to release the seat is broken so i don't really know how i'll ever fix that one :/

so when's this gonna happen
idk i wanna see how they look on mellissas civic 4x4

whitedc4

so i've had a skunk2 shift knob for a while and all of a sudden its turning to the right like it keeps wanting to tighten its self and make new threads even with that little nut they sent. at first it was perfect fitment no issues whatsoever and the numbers were aligned perfectly but now its moved so far that its almost side ways idk if i grip my shift knob too hard when i shift or what it is but now it looks stupid again..........

help?

Jabes

hmm did you tighten the knob up to where you want it and then tighten the nut to the bottom of the knob with a wrench? If thats not it then it might be the nut getting worn out, because it has little grippy things on the nut that holds it to the knob

whitedc4

no i just hand tightened it. so it could possibly go down a few more threads then? if so i may be taking a wrench outside in a moments time to try this.

whitedc4

no what i'm saying is the nut its self is moving down also like tightening its self so its also moving the shift knob because the shift knob has nothing to sit on

Jabes

yeah tighten it up with a wrench cause the nut works like a lock to hold the shift knob in place

whitedc4

yeah i'm going to try that and if it doesn't end up working i'll probably get a locking washer and try to work with that.