your first kill?

mark pones

Pones
my first kill...

kid with a 96 v6 mustang was talkin shit like his car was fast.. and we lined up at the light outside of our work... and i hopped off the line an snagged second and pulled a good 3-4 cars on him by 3rd gear. an my buddies single cam was right inbetween us an he stuck with me pretty good at first then i pulled a car or 2 on him. fun times.. but im to pussy to "race" anybody because i like my license to much!! hah

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
my first kill.

won 100 bucks off the race but should have taken the poink slip deal. A kid in my high school auto class talked a bunch of shit about this grand damn GTP that he was getting from his brother. He kept saying it was better then everyones car and he would race anyone and beat them. I got to borrow my bosses 1994 firebird formula that weekend and was tired of this kids crap so I accepted his challenge. The firebird was supercharged and with no boost had 375 hp. He kept telling me to race for pinks but it wasn't my car so we decided on 100 bucks. needless to say the race wasn't even close. It was the easiest 100 bucks i have ever made. Heres a few pics of the firebird.