your first kill?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
my first kill was in my girls old lexus es300 against a is350. ended up going through UK campus at 70 mph when the lanes merged and i gunned it and pulled away and beat him to the merge then rode my ass like a douche till i pulled off into the hookah bar.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
ES 300 is one of the SLOWEST car lexus ever made, it just have the comfortable drive but beside that, SSSSLLLOOOWWWW! I had a 93 es 300 5 spd (the only yrs that es300 had 5spd was 92 & 93 and maybe earlier, just in case you dont know) and that was freaking slow, i lost to a Mitshubishi Lancer Rally OZ at one time, and many times to a 94 & up honda accord ex 5spd (4cyl).

The IS 350 driver prob. was going at a normal speed and you were passing and cutting in front of him lolz, you lucky if you could smell the smoke of an IS350. :)

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i have no doubt his car could smoke her lexus. i didnt say i out performed him cuz i know if he were a good driver that is completly impossible. im not an idiot. but i did out drive him. but now that i think about it i think it wouldve had to be a is250 because i heard him misshift twice and the 350 isnt available with a manual transmission. my bad in that aspect. but doubt it all ya want it did happen.

Nando

Okay well my first win was against a Monte Carlo LE, i dont know what he had under his hood, but he was being all cocky, i didnt really want to race cause the only thing my car had was just a 4in muffler and a mimo short ram intake, he was talking shit about my tegra while the light was red...he said it aint shit unless its a GSR and im like "okay whatever fuck this guy" i roll up my window and ignore the douche....the light hits green and we both stomped on the gas and we were even for a second then i started to pull a head and in like 5secs i was about a full car length ahead of him, then i totally smoked his ass, i looked at my rear view mirror and the fag hit a U-turn...everytime i see him on the weekend racing he's like "dude i was stoned"...i felt pretty cool :]

DCmateo21

just recently smoked two ep3's on the highway from a first gear roll i must of been 3 cars ahead.... lol i know them and after we stoped my boy was complaining about his clutch lol

betasessionz

some random half painted techno blasting civic and integra, maybe car length and a half

a new 335i in my friends s2000

DC2GSR

N/A is best!
Hmmm.. first kill...

That would have to be last November when I first bought the car. It was still primered, and everyone tried to race me. I was crusing down i95 and two wiggers in an old 80's Camaro came up. I'm pretty sure it was a Z28, automatic too. He kept revving, then I slowed down to about 65, put it in 3rd, and just stayed there. He beeped his horn, I gave him the hit, and I gunned it. I stopped at like 120mph and had him by about 2 or 2 1/2 lenths.. he was in my rear view.

It felt good.. he must have felt like shit to get walked on by a 4 banger.

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
Had my 96 Jeep Cherokee with bolt on SC on it and Ram air. needless to say I was challenging a stupid 86 corolla I think? It was REALLY riced out and everything like a true mexicant car. lol but anyway pulled out at light and I BLEW MY rear end neutral dropping so i pulled to 4 wheel drive and still whooped his ass with a rattling rear end the whole way down =(

99Integrags

My first kill was a 2000ish civic ex on highway 101. He pulls in front of me and the jackass turns his hazards on so I punched it and started pulling away! Then cars are in my lane so im gonna switch to the lane next to him but the asshole cuts me off. So I weaved in and out of traffic and ended up passing him by about three cars before I let off. Made the guy look like a jackass in front of his girl!

98lsvtecgsr

First kill with my SRT4 was a 04 Ev8. The guy was very unhappy. My first kill with my GSR was a C6 505hp vette. Beat him by 4 lenghts in front of 30 people. He was so embarrased that he tryed to show off and wrecked his brand new car into a ditch..lol

hondaproof

hondaproof
first slayn was a turbo saturn in my 88 turbo thunderbird.the first slayn by my first da was a dumb fuckin redneck in a super clean ls1 camaro.he wasnt stock,but nor was i.both of us were all motor and i managed to force him into submission after only 7 times from a stop and a roll.after about a quarter mile a had him by about 2 cars.he told me i was boosted.lol

IntegraGstypeR

Well I cant remember any kills in my 93 si.
but I had my real first kill this past weekend.
So my boy just bought this 95 ex with a jdm b16 in it right. Yea he was all happy and what not to be driving something
(DOHC VTEC) haha and gets big headed friday night. So everybody hyped him up to run against my 99(ALL STOCK besides AEM Short Ram) integra gsr. Ok we line up at a red light on a main road we usually do runs at. Im revin to 3.5k and holding my e brake up as I let my clutch grab a little. Dont know why i do this but i think it helps the take off. light turns green and I hop off the line so quick I was already a car away. By the time I hit 3rd I couldnt really calculate how many cars but people watching said it was about 3-3.5 cars away. We get back to the hang out spot and he says damn....You got me good....He underestimated me because he thought he had a b series swap that he was unstoppable.
The END