How To: Hypermile (Integra Specific)

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Because some people wanna try to stretch out mileage in a car that already gets retarded high mileage.

eiznekeM

Because this shit interests me now, I grew up after my little flaming outburst, now I want to contribute to the thread. If you don't like it, gtfo. :)

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Because this shit interests me now, I grew up after my little flaming outburst, now I want to contribute to the thread. If you don't like it, gtfo. :)
Calm down and play nice.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
We know you dont care about efficiency Superhyped so stop adding unhelpful comments... Nice to have you on board Eizneke!

Alvi84

Also look up the 400 club thread or something of that nature. People are aiming to get 400 miles to one tank of gas putting you close to 40 mpg... In my attempt (grandma driving, shifting at 2k rpm no matter what) I got 200 miles to the 1st half a tank but that quickly shat out on me and I wasn't getting quite the same numbers on the 2nd half of the tank so I filled it up when it only need 8.9 gallons and averaged 31 mpg. I always get crazy good mileage for the 1st half of the tank. Anybody else experience this too?

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
The reason for this is that when the tank is full, it reaches as far as it can turn clockwise and stops. Once the amount of gas drops enough, the needle will start to move. Mine wont start moving until I drive about 40miles or so I beleive. Thanks for that Alvi.

eiznekeM

Who neg repped me then re-repped me? Haha. Thanks, I guess. I didn't move now =]

Back to fuel talk: I'm gonna just drive this tank, not hard or easy on it and see how it goes. Just plain ol' drivin' it.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm just saying the more you focus on what MPGs you're getting, you just waste more gas "experimenting" (unless you legitimately live very far from work), and you waste precious time focusing on it and writing threads about it..

eiznekeM

I'm just saying the more you focus on what MPGs you're getting, you just waste more gas "experimenting" (unless you legitimately live very far from work), and you waste precious time focusing on it and writing threads about it..
How would you waste more fuel if you conciously payed attention to how much you're revving the piss outta it? It's a pretty simple concept: Easier on the car= Better fuel mileage. Why you hating? You waste your precious time doing LEDs and "super rare spider bars". Trying to make my fuel last longer doesn't cost me anything.

Update on my fuel so far, 137 to a quarter. I don't know how this tank will go.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
How would you waste more fuel if you conciously payed attention to how much you're revving the piss outta it? It's a pretty simple concept: Easier on the car= Better fuel mileage. Why you hating? You waste your precious time doing LEDs and "super rare spider bars". Trying to make my fuel last longer doesn't cost me anything.

Update on my fuel so far, 137 to a quarter. I don't know how this tank will go.
lol

Prozon

Kris
Well i'll post up the MPG's i'm getting when the turbo is done.
Not sure if you care about those kind of mpg though?

I have heard people getting 25+ regularly with turbocharged LS motors.

eiznekeM

I wanna hear it, everyone I know is like, NO DON"T DO THAT YOU'LL HAVE SHIT FUEL MILEAGE AFTER. I'm interested. And I was wrong at saying 137, I got 257 to a quarter, I don't know where my head was.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I wanna hear it, everyone I know is like, NO DON"T DO THAT YOU'LL HAVE SHIT FUEL MILEAGE AFTER. I'm interested. And I was wrong at saying 137, I got 257 to a quarter, I don't know where my head was.
137 miles? Sounds like my mileage.