MyLittleTeg's build

d@_b3st

all in all its your car and you're the one to like it, all we can give is advice and maybe some jokes... you make it for what you desire, $12k is not needed to make a car look it's best and when you're tight on a budget the best way to make it thru is to save every penny you can to get to where you want, I'm not here to judge or anything just to express my .02 cents no disrespect to anyone but if you have a goal set sail for it and dont bandage your way to get there cause at the end it will be more $$ thrown at it which at the end of the day is considered wasted good luck with your build!!

here's my $12k engine bay.........
them rainbow zipties doe :thumbs up

PeteB

works been slow so I'm saving pennies atm. hoping to paint it white or silver once I get the wing on it. it's easy for some of the people to make fun of your car because they have $12k under the hood of theirs. I have $1500 in my whole car and it's a dd
Ya can't compare a budget DD to a tricked out street racer, or a complete resto. You always lose, (been there, done that, LOL). I would put money and effort into brakes, suspension, wheels & tires, engine, in that order, before hood paint and interior. Having said that, a painted hood looks better than a rusted hood, at least it shows you care about the car. And, a flat black hood looks better than mismatched paint.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Ya can't compare a budget DD to a tricked out street racer, or a complete resto. You always lose, (been there, done that, LOL). I would put money and effort into brakes, suspension, wheels & tires, engine, in that order, before hood paint and interior. Having said that, a painted hood looks better than a rusted hood, at least it shows you care about the car. And, a flat black hood looks better than mismatched paint.
I see your point, eventually I'm going to get it fixed right. the hood and seat covers are a patch job till I get the funds to do it right

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Sorry for not updating in a while. Installed a aftermarket steering wheel and took the seat covers out of it. Currently saving money for a chameleon paint job

Ryan659

says he's on a budget..... buys a spoon steering wheel :p

nice pick up