This fog light wiring....wtf is wrong with 94-97 fog lights?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You make no c***ing sense sir. The relay is inside the car are you saying the entire wire set up is completely backwards?
And my bad bro didn't know you knew my name

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Who you referring to?
And the wiring isn't just reversed, it's not even making a full circuit
Text me

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
I was talking to you. See, I figured, the way the plugs are set up, one wire was inside the cab and the other inside the engine bay...and that they simply made the black negative and the red ground just as a mistake or something. So one cord(cabin) has 3 plugs (2 brown[one yellow wire, one red wire] and one green plug) as well as the ground cable(black) however I have that in the battery now. The other cord(engine bay) has 3 plugs(2 white, 1 brown) as well as the negative(red) wire which is grounded now. These 2 cords are connected by hidden cord running from the front left corner of my engine bay, to my cabin behind my fuse box(uses brown plugs)

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
I had more trouble wiring up my fogs than anything on my teg, its a 2000... on the fogs, mine had a switch to toggle on and off, there the pwJDM fogs anyways I ran the switch to my fogs beside my e-brake, there 4lil pieces in that area if you take a flat head svrew driver they pop out i located my switch there, after i ran my wire along the center consold to the fuse panel under the dash inside the care (this is were the black wire with the brown clip is located) and found a slot like you got listed above and found the slot were it get power wen the cars on and wen the power wen the cars not on, best way i can explain that, you will need a volts meter 2 determine which slot ill check mine tom 4 ya, after i hooked that up i rand the other wire through my firewall were the clutch plate is located, drilled a whole in it and ran the wire leading to your relay out to the engine bay, mounted the relay near the front left shock tower and grounded the wire after doing all that mess i installed the fogs and hooked the fog light harness to the brown plug wire believe it was yellow on mine you should have 2 brown plugs one that goes in the car and 2 out in the engine bay for you fog to your relay connect these and they should come on i probably confused you more than helped lol sry i hope this helps if it dont i could get pictures of my installation, my problem was a bad relay, i went to advanced and got one and they came on so the relay could be bad for the fogs and another thing on mine the wire leading to the fuse box inside the car with the brown plug wasnt in all the way make sure its getting good connection!
Pics would hep a bunch btw thanks!

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I am no help whatsoever as I dont have a 94-97 and I don't have fogs, but if you havent figured it out by the 25th, I'll help...I'll even have my electrical tools with... :rolf:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I was mostly joking cause I'm assuming you'll have it by then:), but if by chance you don't I could definitely help some.

iDrive a GS-R

Yea it might be different on the 01 but that plug goes into the steering column
You have to take off the covers to see it

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
all my shit is already wired up, but the fogs wont come on :[ so he checked the connection with a tester and came to the conclusion that there is power, but not much power . . . . . . . . . :/