This fog light wiring....wtf is wrong with 94-97 fog lights?

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Yeah, I would. Except the fitment on this sh*t is so f***ed. I just s[ent the last 20 minutes of my life raging beyond belief because I spent 2 hours fitting this stupid sh*t that I could barely get the screws and sh*t to fit. Then the very last screw I need is missing, I find a different screw of the same size for the cover and make it work. Then the cover fitment is off because the d**n asians made the fog not fit right!
Then my license plate falls off out of f**king nowhere! Damn I'm getting heated just typing this, tonight sucked. So it ended with me storming inside with my laptop and phone, my car halfway down the driveway, and all my tools and other bullshit spread across the driveway. .AAnd I really don't give a damn if someone finds that stuff at this point. These fogs are the stupidest product I have ever bought

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
sorry, i had to laugh. You act just like me.... sorry to hear :rolf: good luck. Hopefully I dont get like that on wednesday...your license plate fell off? oh shit lol

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Hah. I would have too. Probably will tomorrow when I see how terrible it looks. I hope somebody steals that crap so I don't have to deal with it anymore.
I'll walk you through the bullsh*t if you need help but its pretty stupid, I'll be pissed if yurs goes smoothly.
The screws on my plate can just get pulled out. like they gave me some that were too big. And apparently I haven't noticed for the 3 weeks its been installed...I don't understand

Alex3337

im sry bud ill 4got to get your pictures ill post them up here for you tom for you can see how i wired mine, i apoligize i 4got all about it, ill make sure to snap pictures before i do anything tom buddy, i had a time with mine to they are hard 2 install but they look real good once there installed and working bud just msg me if i 4get to post them up and ill be more than glad 2 send some your way

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
its cool i got the wiring all figured out. its the actual light fitment thats giving me crap now

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
oh man, if you have any idea where I can get some 6k fog light bulbs, that'd be super sick with my front lights

Alex3337

ok buddy, now one thing thats hard about installing the fogs, its hard to get your hand in behind the bumped it took me 4ever to get my lined up and they are just a lil off by a hair but i got tired of fulling with them i stuck mine in the bottom left and right corners, cut that black piece out until i had id say 2-3in on each side of the bumper got i drill and drilled 2 holes right in each of them and installed them that way. i know this sounds like alot of work but to save thrustration that i went through lol it just idk, iv never got more thrusrated with anything on my car be4 but those fogs pushed me... i would just pull the front bumper off i bought a lip for my bunper because ind how but i chipped the sh** out if it installing them and ordered a mugen lip to hide them lol but it would make life easier doing it that way, if you need pics of my install just let me kno bud be more than glad to help out anyway i can

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
its okay. i installed already. The freakin fitment wAS terrible for mine. I don't even get what you do with that screw on the side of the cover? does it go behind the 3 screws in the side of the light?

itzrivera

brooo i hear you, it took me like 6 hours to get the fogs to fit and they still dont fit perfect. i think these niggas were drunk when they made the covers because its like trying to fit a square into a circle opening. just keep at it though cause in the end when you see your fogs at night, it might actually feel like the stuggle was worth it. it just might.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I was just on craigslist last night, and I saw an odd set of fog lights that didnt look like mine.. where'd you get yours?