Kuchtaboy: 2001 Acura Integra LS

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I actually thought about doing one of those... I remember looking into that now that you say it.

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
if you don't mind me asking, do you have your motor planned out? i havent found too many people attempting supercharged b20/vtec motors, but for some reason, it tickles my fancy. haha.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Hook me up with that valve cover after you go Vtec.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
:thumbs up

pretty sure all my non-vtec valve covers go your way. haha

if you don't mind me asking, do you have your motor planned out? i havent found too many people attempting supercharged b20/vtec motors, but for some reason, it tickles my fancy. haha.
nope. haha. I've always wanted to do it tho. I'll let you know once I get into it a bit further tho

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Yeah. Not sure what model wheels those are, but they are Konig for sure.

Google looks like Monsoons. lol

end005

Nice pick up man! You know, 220 on a JRSC b20/vtec can be achieved easily with just the blower, basic bolt ons, injectors and an s100/200/300. I'm 3whp shy of making the 220 mark on my basiclaly stock setup and it makes one hell of a daily, I can't imagine that setup (b20vtec) pushing anything lower than mine.

I recently found the header I've been looking for my setup and some sk2 cams are on its way so I'll be making my way back down to King agian sometime soon for a retune. Maybe we'll actually get a chance to meet up.

agian, nice pick up! I'm excited to see the progress of this thing. Keep us posted.

*EDIT: Also, the wheels you have on the car, they're not Monsoons. I used to have a set. Monsoons come universal fours and have nipples (not sure if that's the correct term) around the rim.

Also, stop by King Motorsports when you get the chance to. Ask about the Electron Blue 99 SI that's pushing 280whp. If I remember correctly, he's got your setup. If you want to know any and everything about s/c hondas and since you're close to them, speak to Scott (ceo of King), Mike (parts manager), or Rob (advertising manager). They're all great, knowledgeable guys.

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^ just the man I need to talk to about my plans!! Haha, I forgot you were s/c. Well good to know 220 is in reach. I should have king do my tuning too. So just a stock bottom end would be good for that?

PM me some links if you know anything good to look at. Thatd be awesome! Haha

Yeah me too. The JRSC fits on a b20vtec? That'd be a hella nice setup
Yessir. Supercharger bolts in place of your intake manifold, so as long as they make one for the vtec head it'll work on any bottom end

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
kuchta, are you going to start a motor build thread? i dont usually subscribe to any build threads, or keep up with any... but i'd like to see yours come together. when are you going to start? i'm excited, and i dont even know you. haha.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, yeah, when ever I get to building a motor I'll make a thread.

I had one for the D that I was building, but ran out of money along with the thread updates sadly, but this one will actually get finished now with steady ambition and income. haha

I'll try to start probably in the spring... save up some money here now till then, and we'll see where it goes from there. I'll keep ya updated tho, don't worry