why not legalize it?!?!?

mirrorimg

no comment.
but seriously
there is literally no down side, the fact that it is illegal is making all of the problems that they blame it for...
LOL you are ridiculous.

The reason why there hasnt been any people dying from it is because the god damn MAJORITY OF THE US POPULATION does not smoke marijuana.

more people drink alcohol than people who smoke weed
more people smoke tobacco than smoke weed
more people use smokeless tobacco products than people smoke weed.

If it gets legalized, expect all of your bullshit reasons to have no backing. Go move out of the fucking country if you dont like pot being illegal. You have so many more freedoms living here than you do elsewhere. Stop bitching.

speedin

The Transporter
LOL you are ridiculous.

The reason why there hasnt been any people dying from it is because the god damn MAJORITY OF THE US POPULATION does not smoke marijuana.

more people drink alcohol than people who smoke weed
more people smoke tobacco than smoke weed
more people use smokeless tobacco products than people smoke weed.

If it gets legalized, expect all of your bullshit reasons to have no backing. Go move out of the fucking country if you dont like pot being illegal. You have so many more freedoms living here than you do elsewhere. Stop bitching.
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1821697,00.html

mirrorimg

Researchers found that 42% of people surveyed in the U.S. had tried marijuana at least once
What am I supposed to grasp from this? Limited data that shows nothing? They call it a past time, but 42% of people tried it? How many people tried it more than once? 20%? How many people habitually smoke marijuana of those surveyed? 1%?

I do not call this concrete data.

And Im not going to say anything further. I have my opinion on this matter, and my arguing about it over the interwebz is a waste of time. Just wanted to add my strong opinion on the subject.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
calm down alittle?
im not forcing this information into your asshole (mouth)
if "not that many people do it" then how is it a 7 BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY in the U.S alone? meaning grown, bought, and sold right here in America.... alot of people musta just tried it once haha, and you talk about their info not being solid?

concentrate on the words not the kittens... i know its hard....

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
What am I supposed to grasp from this? Limited data that shows nothing? They call it a past time, but 42% of people tried it? How many people tried it more than once? 20%? How many people habitually smoke marijuana of those surveyed? 1%?

I do not call this concrete data.

And Im not going to say anything further. I have my opinion on this matter, and my arguing about it over the interwebz is a waste of time. Just wanted to add my strong opinion on the subject.
This is also a well trusted magazine. Not to mention when you survey someone as to if they have tried illegal drugs your going to drop your percentage drastically.

What you were supposed to grasp was the comparison vs countries where the use of marijuana is legal. They have a much lower percentage, what does that say? The "Cool factor" of it being illegal actually leads to an increase in use. Like high schoolers smoking cigarettes in the parking lot.....lol

Last edited:

oppi-10

yin yin
haha i watched the whole video, it all makes sense, i dont smoke it but i still think it should be legalized

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
lol... im not really to for or against this situation... but while there have been no direct deaths from weed... think of people crashing in cars while high... killing someone else of themselves? imo that constitutes people dying from weed