why not legalize it?!?!?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
lol... im not really to for or against this situation... but while there have been no direct deaths from weed... think of people crashing in cars while high... killing someone else of themselves? imo that constitutes people dying from weed
you have morons killing others from using cellphones while driving. we havent outlawed that completely. the scale tips dramatically if you include all the SOBER things you can do compared to being high that could harm others.

plus its America we love the green! :lol: oh yeah and that good stuff on the side.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
lol oh i know... and im not saying talking on the phone is actually any better... but it should still constitute a death...

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
lol... im not really to for or against this situation... but while there have been no direct deaths from weed... think of people crashing in cars while high... killing someone else of themselves? imo that constitutes people dying from weed
best thing said on the whole thread, theres a reason it's not legal

XxCaryxX

LOL you are ridiculous.

The reason why there hasnt been any people dying from it is because the god damn MAJORITY OF THE US POPULATION does not smoke marijuana.

more people drink alcohol than people who smoke weed
more people smoke tobacco than smoke weed
more people use smokeless tobacco products than people smoke weed.

If it gets legalized, expect all of your bullshit reasons to have no backing. Go move out of the fucking country if you dont like pot being illegal. You have so many more freedoms living here than you do elsewhere. Stop bitching.
:rolf:

Fully agree with you Jason!

Reminds when stoners would pick fights with me in high school and I would beat the ever living hell out of them. Stupid stoner trash.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
:rolf:

Fully agree with you Jason!

Reminds when stoners would pick fights with me in high school and I would beat the ever living hell out of them. Stupid stoner trash.
i have already proved his complete statement wrong so you agreeing with it makes u look smart lol

XxCaryxX

i have already proved his complete statement wrong so you agreeing with it makes u look smart lol
Aww, poor stoner is getting butthurt. Why do you start a thread about a controversial subject and then get upset when people say negative things about it? Also, Jason didn't get proved wrong, you just think you did, whether it be you are "high" or just plain and fucking stupid. When you get older you might realize the stupidity and lack of (as Jason said) concrete validity of those statements and tests. So please, do try to be the "badass" of this thread and just go smoke some more pot.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Do you know how easy it is to argue about something like this?

Narrow minded people only believe that their statement in the arguement is correct. Some people like this actually think the Holocaust never happened. They sound pretty smart too don't they? Just because YOU like something doesn't mean that it's good and the whole country needs to embrace it. I wish smoking cigarettes was illegal, and I'm sure I can argue that all day too.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
^ you are 100%. everyone has their own opinions and arguing about this is useless.

haha i hate cigarettes! damn im a hypocrit. but ill smoke marijuana once in awhile. i am by far not a stoner. i still go to school, have a major and minor, work, and have a future in mind. there are those that smoke it for different reasons and not in good moderation. those are the ones you see on the news and such.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Do you know how easy it is to argue about something like this?

Narrow minded people only believe that their statement in the arguement is correct. Some people like this actually think the Holocaust never happened. They sound pretty smart too don't they? Just because YOU like something doesn't mean that it's good and the whole country needs to embrace it. I wish smoking cigarettes was illegal, and I'm sure I can argue that all day too.
i feel the same way about cigarettes, im not saying every has to start smoking wed, but the money we would make off just hemp products if we legalized it is so much its stupid.

Aww, poor stoner is getting butthurt. Why do you start a thread about a controversial subject and then get upset when people say negative things about it? Also, Jason didn't get proved wrong, you just think you did, whether it be you are "high" or just plain and fucking stupid. When you get older you might realize the stupidity and lack of (as Jason said) concrete validity of those statements and tests. So please, do try to be the "badass" of this thread and just go smoke some more pot.
Im not getting "hurt" im not "mad" and i don't mind facts from both side, but thats it..facts... not bull shit, and all you've said is bull shit....and thats all im responding to. ill be the bigger man...

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
So if it does get legalized... aside from me getting in trouble for punching somebody in the face for smoking that horrible smelling shit near me

They will level forests to make fields of this. Then if they put a field next to a water source people will panic and think it's in the water. Then mass protests due to leveling the forest in the first place. People will just start stealing it from the fields. So they build massive fences to keep the weed secure, which makes the price go up. People get pissed that it costs too much and grow it themselves, which basically starts up back at the beginning.

Meanwhile we should get rid of all the tobacco fields so we can make FOOD.