1/4 mile times for all those LS teggies

steelies_ftw

just thought id ask, sry i dont have a timeslip to post, but i will soon, im running an LS with rebuilt bottom end got some Pr3 pistons in it with exedy stage 1 and aem short ram, pretty fun, havent really gotten to do much with it, but anywho this thread is for all those kickass LS motors boost/NA or spray (rythmed :D)

and o yea, a timeslip isnt really much of a timeslip without all the basics (mods and such, and of course trap speed and 60' and yadda)

steelies_ftw

im guessin no one goes to the track??? not old enuf to go? or have slow times and are embarressed?? o well just thought i would ask... well when i turn 18 ill take mine out and show ya all wut its got

konig16

LS Vtec=:)
steelies_ftw said:
im guessin no one goes to the track??? not old enuf to go? or have slow times and are embarressed?? o well just thought i would ask... well when i turn 18 ill take mine out and show ya all wut its got
never hurd of having to be 18 to run at the track at least you dont have to be to around here. Wish i could post some times though havent been able to go yet though considering my cars not runnin rite now :(

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
im goin to the track next weekend but all i got is I/H/E

speedin

The Transporter
here is a slip from my all stock auto ls.

thats right a 13.7....................HAHAHA no that was the E46 M3 I ran with :shock:

but if you cant see that. it is a
17.6 --- 1/4
79 --- MPH trap
RT --- .224
2.8 --- 60ft

now with spray I ran a 15 I think?? dont remember that run. i can only remember the slow one b/c the picture :lol:

steelies_ftw

speedin said:
here is a slip from my all stock auto ls.

thats right a 13.7....................HAHAHA no that was the E46 M3 I ran with :shock:

but if you cant see that. it is a
17.6 --- 1/4
79 --- MPH trap
RT --- .224
2.8 --- 60ft

now with spray I ran a 15 I think?? dont remember that run. i can only remember the slow one b/c the picture :lol:

damn straight gangsta bustin out 17's all day, hah my moms van runs 18 flat :D, honda odyssey ftw

yea well around here (OKC) you gotta be 18 cuz of insurance and stuff, u even have to be 18 to drive a 2 passenge go-kart with another person in it, yea its kinda wierd, but hey no smog laws... no major ones at least

iphondatek

Honda tech
steelies_ftw said:
I have been out to a track. It's not 1/4 mile though it's 3.2 mile road course called thunderhill. it's in willows ca. I'm north of there in chico ca. My 95 ls could beat a new z6 on the corners but all I had was a cheapy cold air intake, shits fun though. I've hear of a 1/4 strip in redding ca. after i swap my ls with an ITR i'll get some times.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
meh....heres mine...i had a real shitty 60 ft and rt.......but this is my ls with only bolt ons.

im in the left lane.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
iphondatek said:
I have been out to a track. It's not 1/4 mile though it's 3.2 mile road course called thunderhill. it's in willows ca. I'm north of there in chico ca. My 95 ls could beat a new z6 on the corners but all I had was a cheapy cold air intake, shits fun though. I've hear of a 1/4 strip in redding ca. after i swap my ls with an ITR i'll get some times.
yo ip i live in chico too come check out norcaltuners.com theres probably 4 or 5 other people from chico on there too ... i wonder if weve seen each other around town .... mine almost always has a mountain bike on the rack on the back.