1/4 mile times for all those LS teggies

steelies_ftw

niether have i, im having some issues gettin my passenger side suspension on, its for type R, so i dont kno if that has to do anything with it, but my passenger side is always a bitch, but yea in 3weeks you guys will see the power of usdm b16 pistons with stock exhaust :D

ls_gsr

Ghettokracker71 said:
not bad for boltons...in my 2000 GS I did a 15.4, I lost my time slip tho:roll: ...first time to the track, wasn't really thinking about saving it so much as having fun
those times seem alittle fast for ls with bolt ons huh?don't GSR's run 15.5 stock ?I have i/e and my gsr smokes ls's.sorry i just always thought i had a mid 15 sec car but i guess its faster lol

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
ls_gsr said:
those times seem alittle fast for ls with bolt ons huh?don't GSR's run 15.5 stock ?I have i/e and my gsr smokes ls's.sorry i just always thought i had a mid 15 sec car but i guess its faster lol
i have a little more than bolt ons......and i have my slip.

ls_gsr

i'm sure YOU do but MELT and GHETTOTRACKER said they are their friend was running low 15's i just didn't know ls's with bolt ons run that fast but you learn something new everyday

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
some ls'es just run well ..... my friend had a 94 gsr with just a CAI and hit a 15 .... so my other homie with the 95 maybe is just a really good driver or something

ls_gsr

cool i don't even know what ls's run stock but i beat a few with i/e/h

8urcivic

ls_gsr said:
i'm sure YOU do but MELT and GHETTOTRACKER said they are their friend was running low 15's i just didn't know ls's with bolt ons run that fast but you learn something new everyday
well with bolt ons, maybe a little porting on the head and a good driver.......oh yea....mid to lo 15s np...im shooting for high 14s.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
ls_gsr said:

Alot has to do with driving, tires, road conditions, and etc.

I've beaten GS-Rs on the street AND track with my GS(ls) because I know how to drive.8urcivic can vouch about a supercharged GS-R(JRSC,LSD trans,short shifter,i/h/e/,lightweight unorthadox pulleys,...etc..etc)in our area running no better than 16s(cant remeber exact times) b/c driver couldn't handle the car worth a shit..... I'm not trying to 'ebrag' or whatever , but its true. I had a video of me running those times in my GS, but my house flooded and ALOT got damaged. (a year later and I'm still rebuilding...) Just because you "smoke" ls's doesn't mean that I can't run 15s...besides even -if- I was bullshitting, its not like 15 is an AMAZINGLY impressive time like ZoMg y0...I get SO tired of people telling me their car is faster than mine. I enjoy racing, but I damn sure don't have the car I do now for sheer speed...:roll:

EDIT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnby1U8UmKI

According to that link , ITRs run 15.5s....with PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS

Last edited:

8urcivic

Ghettokracker71 said:
Alot has to do with driving, tires, road conditions, and etc.

I've beaten GS-Rs on the street AND track with my GS(ls) because I know how to drive.8urcivic can vouch about a supercharged GS-R(JRSC,LSD trans,short shifter,i/h/e/,lightweight unorthadox pulleys,...etc..etc)in our area running no better than 16s(cant remeber exact times) b/c driver couldn't handle the car worth a shit..... I'm not trying to 'ebrag' or whatever , but its true. I had a video of me running those times in my GS, but my house flooded and ALOT got damaged. (a year later and I'm still rebuilding...) Just because you "smoke" ls's doesn't mean that I can't run 15s...besides even -if- I was bullshitting, its not like 15 is an AMAZINGLY impressive time like ZoMg y0...I get SO tired of people telling me their car is faster than mine. I enjoy racing, but I damn sure don't have the car I do now for sheer speed...:roll:

EDIT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnby1U8UmKI

According to that link , ITRs run 15.5s....with PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS
...ive seen a 15.2 from him......but still.........it insanely weird how it turns such slow times and has so much work done to it.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
8urcivic said:
...ive seen a 15.2 from him......but still.........it insanely weird how it turns such slow times and has so much work done to it.

Whoops, thanks mang,...either way, thats .2 tenths from me with ALOT better gear ratios,and ALOT more power (supposedly) go vtec:roll: :roll:

8urcivic

Ghettokracker71 said:
Whoops, thanks mang,...either way, thats .2 tenths from me with ALOT better gear ratios,and ALOT more power (supposedly) go vtec:roll: :roll:
you my friend ......are a "vtec hater"

8urcivic

"vtec is an excuse for power that should be there the entire time" all rights reserved nukka!