1/4 mile times for all those LS teggies

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
8urcivic said:
well... i would have hoped by now someone else would have posted something.
psh i can run 14.89s..

in an 1/8 mile.. haha

i dont know what mine can run.. probably a high 15...

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i never posted my time in this thread

it was sad ... a low 16

i couldnt get traction though

i know my car is capable of high 15s

maybe obd2 is holding me back although tegsox would refute that. Cause i have a friend with a 95 ls with just i/h/e and he hit 15.04 @ 92 ... but he also has a straight pipe so maybe that helps i got the stock cat.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Melt said:
i never posted my time in this thread

it was sad ... a low 16

i couldnt get traction though

i know my car is capable of high 15s

maybe obd2 is holding me back although tegsox would refute that. Cause i have a friend with a 95 ls with just i/h/e and he hit 15.04 @ 92 ... but he also has a straight pipe so maybe that helps i got the stock cat.

not bad for boltons...in my 2000 GS I did a 15.4, I lost my time slip tho:roll: ...first time to the track, wasn't really thinking about saving it so much as having fun

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
<<lol fastest na ls so far .....woot

8urcivic

JDM_Conversion said:
your car has nos. :lol: and a fat chick in the front seat to get traction.
hey leave your mom out of this......ill throw her out when shes done blowing me.:)

steelies_ftw

man i forgot about this thread, hah and i started it, still havent taken my car to the track and now my LS has pr3 pistons in it , so i cant really post a stock Ls time, but i also dont have headers or exhaust, got a little shitty aem shorty and some tein Nr spec suspension, but yea 15 flat thats pretty good, i beat LS with bolt ons all day though, my 3rd gear for Ls pulls hard, i had a shitty launch and my freind got me by like a car and a half and i came back and pulled his ass in 3rd gear, so i think LS with some pistons and bolt ons has some potential

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
8urcivic said:
good come back faggot......post a time...not a comeback.
you're twice the faggot anyone will ever be bitch. and plus i dont have an LS. so this thread isnt made for me. :slap:

8urcivic

JDM_Conversion said:
you're twice the faggot anyone will ever be bitch. and plus i dont have an LS. so this thread isnt made for me. :slap:
its ok.....no ones perfect.