1/4 mile times for all those LS teggies

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
i dont have my timeslips but i usually run between 15.3-15.5 with my ls, havent gotten to the track with this year yet though, hopefully it'll be lower considering i took out everything but the side panels in the rear.

Mods:
DC 4-1
Test Pipe
Apexi N1
V2
MSD wires
Iridium Plugs
Type R Flywheel

ill check in my glovebox for them, i usually save them and stuff em in there

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
never hurd of having to be 18 to run at the track at least you dont have to be to around here. Wish i could post some times though havent been able to go yet though considering my cars not runnin rite now :(
yea same here in jeresey i think you have to be atleast 15 you dont need a drivers license but you have to race with a helmit and a race jacket. but in ohio where im going to school you dont need a helmit unless you break 12's

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
u need a helmet if ur in the 13s here in va

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I figured out the hard way about the 11.99 roll bar rule. It sucked! I got tossed out knowing only the fact that it was lower than an 11.99

jdm_mike19

94 rs stock no mods i ran a 15.5 and then consistent 15.6 all day on crappy tires spiinin alttle in my launch but grabed gears all the way down

now i have intake full exhaust no header its lowerd hella now

but soon im getting a drag turbo kit so i wont be worried about slow 15's anymore lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
94 rs stock no mods i ran a 15.5 and then consistent 15.6 all day on crappy tires spiinin alttle in my launch but grabed gears all the way down

now i have intake full exhaust no header its lowerd hella now

but soon im getting a drag turbo kit so i wont be worried about slow 15's anymore lol
Not bad. I wonder what my time would be.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
havent gone back to the track since that time i hit a 16

gonna get some suspension and bushing work done over winter break though .... i got 3 torn boots and some other shit looks pretty bad under there.

RanRan15

ls tegs can run low 15s with bolt ons because when i use to have my 05 si my friends ls teg ran 15.1 when i ran 14.7. but now i got an ls too.