1997 Integra Sedan /w stock LS : VISTA , CA

94RS

No fucks given.
I was going to say that but didn't want to be a dick :lol:
I don't give a f***, I like my wheels. :lol: Besides, I have a grand total of $130 in them with the purchase price, sandblasting and powder coating. :mrgreen:

We also go off topic a lot on here also, don't get all pissy when it happens, OP :rolf:

Lol idgaf , and yes I kinda figured the the tune and injectors weren't worth it. How much u want for the tein's and are they in good condition? Also I'm in SoCAL San Diego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan659

They're in good condition as far as I know. I haven't had any problems with them and they have around 4,000 miles on them probably.

I was thinking around 350 plus shipping

Ryan659

They are the tein street basis coilovers. Good for just driving around but not so good for autox and track

94RS

No fucks given.
Deep cleaned passenger side carpet and seat and changing spark plugs

Finish up the rest of the carpet, seats, armrest, headliner. All of it. I did that when I bought my car, by the time I was done, the bucket/base of the steam cleaner looked like it was filled with chocolate milk rather than water :rolf:

Also swap out those wires. Those red things look kinda cheap :lol:

Yeah T.T tomorrow I'm going hard gonna clean up the engine bay, (hand scrubbing) rest of carpet with blue coral, any suggestion on plug wires? Should I get dealer OEM?

94RS

No fucks given.
NGK blue wires (part #8041). Best bet is to order them online, it's around $35-40 online vs $86 at Advance/Autozone.

Last edited:
Dope ... Btw I just changed the plugs , my idle was low, after I briefly gas it the rpms drop down to like 3-400 and go back up to 900-1k where t should be, it's been sitting , you think I should clean the throttle body or what