1997 Integra Sedan /w stock LS : VISTA , CA

This is where it sits currently, it was up at 900 then now it wants to sit at 5-6 but it drops after acceleration to like 200 then goes back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright well I gotta get some brake cleaner so it will have to wait until tomorrow

94RS

No fucks given.
I've never heard of Ultra Racing before, so based on that I'd pass on them for a better known brand. Even OEM ITR bars are cheap.

First round engine bay degrease

:thumbs up But you should connect your ground wire back to the valve cover.

I've never heard of Ultra Racing before, so based on that I'd pass on them for a better known brand. Even OEM ITR bars are cheap.

:thumbs up But you should connect your ground wire back to the valve cover.

Lol it's been like that since I got it I haven't even noticed yet see first pic I posted of dirty engine bay it's still in same place

94RS

No fucks given.
I think it was an 8mm. A stubby little one.

Could always go baller status and get a ground strap like mine :lol:

That's hot, I like your batter tie down bar too. Btw I'm cleaning my iacv and I can't get the hoses off the unit for my life???

94RS

No fucks given.
That's hot, I like your batter tie down bar too. Btw I'm cleaning my iacv and I can't get the hoses off the unit for my life???

All of the blue shiny bits, oil cap and wire separators are VMS pieces from eBay. The ground strap should still be on eBay also. :thumbup:

screwdriver ftw

Looks like I'm a few minutes late :lol: