95 Integra LS Build Thread

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Coming soon: Solid mounts.

Them mounts are gonna vibrate the s*** out of your car! I took mine out, couldn't stand sitting at the light with my car at idle shaken like crazy! Maybe I just had s***ty one's or something! haha! You doing all the mounts or just the torque mounts?
those are not solid mounts they are polyurethane inserts. there is a big difference in vibration between a solid and an insert

f*** this antenna, I'm getting a Shark Attack 2 now, antenna won't even come out of the hole and pieces of the cord are stuck or something gay like that.

wait...thats broken? i thought you kept taking it out of your car for weight reduction at the track...not because it was broken before the track.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
No, I had it so I can listen to the radio station because I got home from Washington the day before I left for the hotel there, so I didn't have time to install the Shark Attack 2. Didn't want to get dinged for having a loose object in my car.

But after my experience go karting yesterday, I need to lose weight. I'm following the line of this super skinny guy that had a pretty good line, making 34 sec. per lap, but I'm getting 37's constantly. That little motor just couldn't push me. I'm getting back to the GYM tonight.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Jesus f*** I was a stupid ricer 5 years ago, thanks for setting me straight boys :thumbs up wish I could block all those memories