95 Integra LS Build Thread

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
you two are right on the money on my "ps"
personally, I dont consider them altezza. In my own knowledge, I consider altezza to be that shitty chrome backing with too many ovals. Upon talking to my knowledgable friend..

Me - "Mazda 3 has altezza lights"
Him - "Not exactly altezzas are usually a straight row of light circles"

Seems inevitible for this car then, huh?

Heres a picture of my old taillights on my RX8

Probably the best thing I did was unplug the little LEDs inside both of the lights on each side. My license plate light was out too.. So when the driving lights were on, it was just 2 red eyes in the night. I really loved the look. Those taillights just reminded me alot of my old car's tails, so idk, I'll just see how the final product looks

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
*Update 4/28 -4/30*

Found someone selling OEM tan leather seats tonight for $200, and hes got floor mats as well. Dunno how good the leather is, but I'd rather have those than racing seats I was looking at. If its in good condition, then I'll pursue this deal. Having a difficult time finding those seats anywhere, and cant deal with seat covers.

4/28~4/29. Got my LEDs I ordered Thursday, installed them all, had a really great turn out!
Replaced my dome, trunk, and map lights with green LED.
Replaced the burnt out license plate bulbs with red LED.
Put cool white LED in my bumper lights.

Ordered the wrong LEDs for my cluster gauge, so I got more LEDs coming on Wednesday. Went ahead and got more LEDs to replace my brake, reverse, and turn lights in my new taillights. As well as some cluster gauge LEDs of course. May make one more order through them, as I forgot theres a glovebox light lol.

Passenger light switch button was bad.. You could click it in, but light wouldnt come off.. Bulb was fine.. SO, my dad got some copper, and soldered the bad switch and the working switch together, so when I press the driver side button, they both come on :D my dad also asked a co worker if he could help me get a fuse to sufficiently power my audio system, so he got me a pretty cool fuse holder! Thanks dad! I'll probably mess around with that this weekend, most likely..

This weekend, I'll probably go to the store and pick up a pair of 8k low beam bulbs, and just have plain high beams. I'll try to get the headlights and fog lights hooked up. Won't start the taillights until I get the LEDs.

I'm also still in the process of restoring the paint. I'll get the engine steam cleaned very soon.

Heres the pics for this update!

I'll need to get some load resistors as well so my blinkers dont flash so f***ing fast :lol:

Be wary.. If you ever get the LED feston tubes like the ones in mine, prepare for the dome light to be a pain in the ass. They are slightly, ehem, larger than the stock bulbs.. You'll have to get pliers to readjust the bulb holder. Everywhere else is alright though, they just squeeze in

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
*Update 5/1*

So I found some front seats in better condition than my current seats

I think they may have been from a 4 door, as the passenger side doesnt have the lever for someone sitting in the back seat and the rear passenger part of the bracket has slightly more angle, so I'm taking apart the old passenger seat and transferring the new passenger seat cushions to the original frame

Bottom of the new driver seat is unlatched, so thats why it has some slack
Looks much better than the original ones that are falling apart, obviously.. And I hate seat covers

Wells thats all for now. I'm going to be getting a lot of sick stuff soon. Gonna get some Kickers all around too.

Also got court tomorrow, Tuesday, for my first speeding ticket that I was falsely accused of, so if I win that, I'll set that $400 aside for some Rota Grids.. I've also been thinking.. But with my new taillights combined with LED bulbs, they'll be hella tight

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I thought you can get pulled over for HID corner lights? I remember somebody put them on and got pulled over but I forgot who :what:

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
x2 I remember seeing that post as well but dont remember where. Might wanna watch out for that. Looks like its coming to gether nicely though. Dont really know about the crazy leds and the tail lights but its on you homie...

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
ps. Just realized I may be flamed for something within this post later.. If thats the case, BRING IT :twisted:
no seriously, I like it and thats what counts
lol, um yea. :thumbs up.

but for $400 for all that, i think you might have overpaid. thats just me.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I think I remember seeing that too. Someone had blue corner lights and he got pulled over so he switched back? But the stock bumper lights and bulbs that were on it before, they're straight up clear, so.. :what:

And I didnt too too much shopping around, didn't look for the best deal (I have seen it a lil cheaper on other sites), but free shipping and it came in 3 days? That was awesome :)

Well off to reconstructing those passenger seats now.. My goal is to get that done before I work at 3 PM, cuz I have work till 12 AM, then court at 9 AM :/

Oh and BTW. Those bumper lights are 6.5k LED lights, if that makes any difference :what:, they give a nice glow to the ground :)

Also what do people think of these? I think they are a close match to my car color too

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
After much frustration.. I managed to finish the passenger seat and install it, and still have time to shave and take a shower for work in 20 minutes (and have time for this). I must say, it looks great!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
*Update 5/2 - 5/3*

Well this morning at court, I was the first one up.. Judge told me she was on vacation and requested a continuation.. So I gotta go back there at the end of the month. Damn straight I'm going to continue it this time. Anyways, onto my shit

Monday while I was getting rushed to get ready for work, got my new passenger seat installed. Didnt have time to do the driver seat, so just enjoy the contrast for now

And I just got these tonight.

Got a dentist appointment at 9 AM, night people

DAteggy93

those rims are WAY better.....istead of the ricey tails and questionable leds i would have invested in a lip, another motor, turbo, brakes...etc...

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
*Update 5/4 - 5/5*

Happy Cinco De Mayo day and Happy 38th Anniversary to my parents!

Today I gave my teggy its first bath! I shined up her rims and tires and put on a final coat of rubbing compound, waxed her up... All the faded spots arent faded anymore! The paint came back up :)

I'm expecting my next shipment of LEDs today (5/5). I was expecting them yesterday... So then I can hook up my ricey tails and LEDs through it and get that done with today, as well as finish up the instrument gauge LED lights so I can put the black shroud back on :)

And my friend is coming over on Saturday (I'm hoping) to help me install my roll bar, stabilizer bars, rear control arms, MSD ignition, camber adjusters, and throttle body. Should be a busy Saturday! I might grab some new speakers all around on Friday and knock the old ones out on Saturday as well.

PS. I believe I have Tokico springs over Ground Control coilovers

damn dude, your movin' quick with your teg! how you liking it so far?
I love it! The car is in good hands now. The clutch.. Well I cant say the same for him 8) haha, nah, I'm getting better at shifting. Havn't stalled in traffic yet either.. Beginners luck?

I'm really happy I have the capability to actually get things done on this faster than my old car. Mods for my old car were just so incredibly high, but that was because not too many people would buy it, plus not too much R&D is available for RX8s either.. So switching to an Integra just made me feel more flexible with my spendings on this car. I feel its coming along rather nicely :)

those rims are WAY better.....istead of the ricey tails and questionable leds i would have invested in a lip, another motor, turbo, brakes...etc...
I can afford to buy everyone that has posted in this thread a lip, and do everything you just said, plus extras.

Although, I'm curious.. Why another motor? This one runs great! Already rebuilt.. Why rebuild so soon?

To add on to what you listed, I'm planning on getting DC headers and vtec heads later down the road, much later down the road, not sure when yet..

Dont forget to subscribe for teh ricey updates!

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Just realized it hasnt even been 2 weeks yet and I'm having a shit load done already. Time flies when you're having fun. :)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
*Update 5/5 2.0*

So I gave her her first bath yesterday, so heres some pics I got today at work. You can see I did a pretty good job at getting the oxidation fixed up

mmm :)

I also got my fresh order of LEDs today, so I finally got my instrument cluster all finished and reassembled

AND FOR ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE :)

I got my new taillights installed with new LEDs tonight too. Best install I've done so far! I cant even explain it, so I'll let the pics do the talking

Those reverse lights really are incredibly amazingly bright. That'll be great for my limo tint. I dont recommend getting red LED lights though, unless you get those taillights, because it doesnt block out too much of its bright light.

HOWEVER. If you're one of those OEM guys, "everything else is shit" people, then yes, I would recommend getting the cool white reverse lights, because those DO make a difference in the stock taillight housing compared to "bulbs"

Speaking of which, I'm sorry that some of you feel the taillights are ricey, but you know what, its my car, a matter of opinion and taste, and to be honest, OEM is alright, but not as good compared to the ones I got now

I'm not here to do whatever you tell me to do.. I'm just finally being able to actually do some custom stuff for once, and its a lot of fun to do. Believe it or not, I'm doing this while I still work 40+ hours a week. Imagine how far I'd be if I wasnt working!

And heres my roll bar extended