95 Integra LS Build Thread

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Eh. To each his own I guess. But the 98 01 tails would look was better. And those bronze rims would look hella better than the chrome you got now. I can understand how you feel about finally doing "kustom" stuff now, but down the line you will more than likely look back and think what the hell. But thats just me.

The interior looks effin sexy though. I need to do my maplight :D

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Yes you know exactly how I feel :) but my new taillights with stock bulbs would look like garbage.. The LEDs really bring it out.

And here, this should help you :D

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/blogs/scobe021/146-bulb-sizes-all-models.html

and this

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/festoon.html

I found out that all the interior lights on my 95 at least were all festoon bulbs, the tube bulb.. So thats 5 interior bulbs you can get, including the trunk and glovebox.

I ordered 3022-xHP4, and they fit in all the spots (dont have one for the glovebox), but, they are slightly larger than the stock bulbs. The only problem I had was with the dome light.. Just get pliers and try to pull the connections out more. Well, happy moddings!

Dymond

It looks great, man. You're getting some good work done in a real short time. The rice is cool as long as you appreciate it. Nothing wrong with what you've done so far :]

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Hey I appreciate it bro! I think the only things you can do that will really make the car look bad, is an unfinished body kit with horrible fitment, wider than the car, and being held down by duct tape, bungee cords, etc.

Also, large side decals. I liked them before, but its just not going to help you on the streets if you drive like an asshole, because you'll be easily identifiable

Well no plans for the car today, I have work in an hour, working till midnight, getting back up for work at 7 am, working till 3:30...
And if my friend doesnt bail on me, then we'll go ahead and start the install of new fog lights and head lights as well as my roll bar and stabilizers!!

Also fuck thieves, they broke into my brother's house today (in broad daylight), and stole some stuff. They thought they took his Wii, but then his wife found it in their bedroom on the table and they went through all their clothes.. They didnt even take any jewelry really. Just his registered glock, MacBook w/charger, and, ehem, a lot of weed, which he has a medical card for that.. They took $200 out of his wife's check book, but there was a lot of money sitting next to the charger they pulled out, but they didnt take that.. It's odd. Regardless, fuck thieves, they're the scum of life

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
yeah, they're worthless. It creates a huge dimension of paranoia. I've noticed on this site many people block out their license plate number. This car is stolen so much, you cant even trust your own people, its sad..

Anyways, my friend is busy tomorrow, and my dad is going to Chico, about a 4 hour drive.. So I dont want to attempt anything involving wiring by myself right now, since I need to go to work at 7 am on sunday as well, and theres a family get together after work on sunday, so I wanna roll up in my car.

However, I am picking up some dual 10 inch kicker subs in a box with a kicker amp and some Clarion speakers for $150 tomorrow, should be pretty dope.

I'll probably order some 6k headlight bulbs tomorrow too :)

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
put the original rear ligth and the inside bolb look better whit the original,and change the rims

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I really dont want to go to work in 5 hours.. oh well. I'll probably just bring a couple girls home later after work and line em up and.. Well you know the drill

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I don't mind the color much, it's different, but eh. I would paint the front bumper. The rims with the car color isn't horrid; they kinda work together a bit for a different style like a Lexo; and this is the Bay. But adding the rear lamps is something that doesn't flow,imho. I like halos on Dc's, so I am interested to see how that goes with your overall theme. Oh, and if those LED's are as bright as I think they are, you may cause an accident - definitely getting pulled over :(
I figure you get what I'm saying about the theme, lol :what:

Congrat's again on your purchase

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I have a veryyyy good feeling the theme has something to do with your name OG lol. But honestly, I fee those tails flow with the car, but that's just me. I love clear housings where you can see the bulb and all that good stuff.. And I agree, that front bumper = following behind a gravel truck.

well, I'm looking for lip suggestions! Which style would go the best? And should I have it painted?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
*Update 5/8*

not too much goin on today. Getting my audio system redone and rewired, and getting the passenger rear speaker replaced (blown)

Will post a video of how the kickers sound after its done