95 Integra LS Build Thread

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
*Update 5/10*

Well, my installer forgot it was mothers day on Sunday, so my sound system isnt installed, that'll be tomorrow. Also getting my car detailed, engine bay and everything 8)

Anyways, today I repainted my lower control arms to get ready to put on tomorrow

Black base coat to cover the old paint

Then a white coat to make the final transparent paint coat stand out

And completed :)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
*Update 5/11*

Got my 2 twelves in the back all hooked up. I've never heard anything hit so hard in my life.. I'm not scared too easily, but I can't turn it up too loud, I just can't do it.. I'm lovin it.

Also a special thanks to OGstackadolla for being an awesome guy :eek:k:

Next mods to do:

6k low beam bulbs
Headlights
Fog lights
DC Header
Chassis reinforcement parts
MSD ignition
Replace drivers seat
Engine bay steam cleaning

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
No prob, Bob - or eh, nuff said, Ed :lol:

I'm stoked about tracking with you and the rest of the Nor*Cal crew - Hopefully I can beat everyone, lol :twisted:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
s2k has less space, higher insurance rates, not as great gas mileage 2 seater, etc.. imo :)

just bought a header gasket and am trying to look for a new donut for the header, might look online later. Ordered some 6k bulbs tho 8)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Damn, I should just sold you mine last night, lol. I was a little drunk and I wasn't in my usual salesman mood :smackself:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
And the S2k is dope, I kinda wanted one; but I would go with an STi if I was gonna fork out that much cash for performance

Cripton805

And the S2k is dope, I kinda wanted one; but I would go with an STi if I was gonna fork out that much cash for performance
True Indeed. I just mentioned it because it has a similar looking front end and rear. "Shape"
:)

And I happen to like it.
I want a RWD before I would get an AWD.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Damn, I should just sold you mine last night, lol. I was a little drunk and I wasn't in my usual salesman mood :smackself:
should have just thrown it in :( neg rep for u now... jk :suprise:

but nahhh, I dont really like how the s2ks look imo. This integra is baller, and it cost 3k. I dont think I'll find an s2k I like within my price range. Dont feel like driving around in one with only liability insurance

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
yes, i do. you just have no taste in building a car. nicewheels and tail lights btw. BLING BLING!
rims came with the car.. taillights are better than OEM IMHO shows off the bright LEDs I have installed in them

If the rims had worn bald tires, alright, I might look into some sort of rim & tire package. But since they're wrapped with ZR rated tires with 90% tread left, fuck it, they work the same as any other rim

And if I ever switch rims in the future, it will never be under 17 inches

So far, I get mixed opinions on everything

Some people will call it ricey any way I do it because its a Japanese car, kinda screwed there
Outside world likes the rims, CI doesnt
Outside world likes the tails, CI doesnt

Who do I please? People that see me, or people who are behind a computer?

Cant please everyone. You should all be happy that I dont plan on getting a bodykit that doesnt fit, actually, none at all. Nor do I plan on doing whole side decals and vinyls

I'll be extremely blunt with all of you right now: I dont fucking care. I like it, and if you dont like it, then click that little X that closes the page please, thanks