95 Integra LS Build Thread

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Pretty sure they didnt.. Could be wrong.. Maybe they only made UK coupes? justjdm is going to attempt to make his own for his DB :thumbs up

B-series noob

hey i have a question. When i rebuilt my motor a head bolt stripped the block and i had the machine shop use a helix coil to re thread it.after finishing the build and two races i realized i need to go ls vtec. would the helix coil prevent me from doing that? i realize i cant use the ls head bolts anyways but im worried about longevity. so even if i get the ARP set does anyone know what might happen?? ..or do i just need a new block? =(

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
hey i have a question. When i rebuilt my motor a head bolt stripped the block and i had the machine shop use a helix coil to re thread it.after finishing the build and two races i realized i need to go ls vtec. would the helix coil prevent me from doing that? i realize i cant use the ls head bolts anyways but im worried about longevity. so even if i get the ARP set does anyone know what might happen?? ..or do i just need a new block? =(
Ed's not the person to ask, lmao! I would suggest searching through some threads for the answer or, if you can't find any, make a new thread :thumbs up

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I... dont really know the answer to your question friend, that is if its internally related, as I havent quite gotten to that point. I'll let someone else chime in though, good luck to you :thumbs up

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
It's not done yet.. I need the sideskirts mounted for sure, as well as the rear lip, but I need to get it painted first. I'm aiming to get the sideskirts mounted tomorrow or so. :)

XjoEnX

Always loved Wings West style. Makes me miss the one on my old DC. Didn't you have the rear lip too?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Indeed :) I actually had both the 94-97 and 98-01 rear lip until I sold the 94-97 one. Its the silver one

so glad i didnt use the tsunami front lip