95 Integra LS Build Thread

Boxy

Wow you're car has come a looong way huh?

Good work man! I feel bad for missing out on all the updates. Life caught up with me, had to stop coming on here so much. My car's in such bad shape cause its winter I feel bad for neglecting her haha.

Anyway keep it up! I want more updates! Your last post was over 4 months ago!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I forgot about you dude

But looking sweet man! Glad to see you're still making progress.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
WW, huh? eh, sides are a little more flamboyant for me, but not bad.
Where you been, pumpkin? You been missing some quality track days and trollings

99TegLs

i read the whole thread... so you aren't into Honda's huh? haha Total lies! Anyway, glad to see your car is looking tight. Loving the front lip,and btw, those rims were not terrible, they just didn't really fit in your car's theme. Nice to meet you!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
A lot better now that the car is complete and sounds a lot better too. The Greddy exhaust is so throaty, I can't describe it.

My first dyno run, I got 130 HP, and 115 TQ. Car will get dyno'd again on May 20th, I'll see if the exhaust does anything, which if I get no gains I'll still be content considering how boss it sounds. The entire piping system is a little bit larger than stock, so there's more airflow coming from the engine.

I'm also going to be getting 6k HIDs, and I'm looking into racing seats again, but I'm not sure still.. I'd get a harness as well considering I have a harness bar, just some ideas.

i read the whole thread... so you aren't into Honda's huh? haha Total lies! Anyway, glad to see your car is looking tight. Loving the front lip,and btw, those rims were not terrible, they just didn't really fit in your car's theme. Nice to meet you!
And nice to meet you too! Compliments are always welcome. I feel my car sticks out in a positive way compared to all these hella flush kids now a days.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
By the way, I didn't see pics of what I was buying before I bought it, so when I got to the guy's house.. This muffler is fucking huge.