95 Integra LS Build Thread

djv1986

i thought i had a lot of money into my db7 but man you have bought all kinds of things for your car and what your doing is making it the way u want.. making it different from anybody else.. I've got over 6000 in my car since the engine blew up and still not even running yet but keep up the work i just look at every page and there are some interesting comments from some people

djv1986

If by interesting, you mean... Negative?
yea there was a few negative comments. i mean I'm jealous you can put all the money into your car and i can't but that makes me wanna work more to make more money but not put u down at the same time either.. i had a aluminum radiator in my car and like yours the fan hits the header but i had the godspeed radiator with the oem fan and just had to slightly trim the fan to clear it

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Yes, well, haters gonna hate :lol: I don't think I have too much money into this stupid car, but one day I'll let her go, probably. I still remember the day I went to go see her. Love at first sight, so they say.

djv1986

Yes, well, haters gonna hate :lol: I don't think I have too much money into this stupid car, but one day I'll let her go, probably. I still remember the day I went to go see her. Love at first sight, so they say.
i know what u mean like i said earlier I'm over 6000 into my car and thats just going from a b18b to a b18c1 and it still hasn't fired yet.