acclude's 96 RS Build

acclude

cheap bastard
I always check this thread for updates! What's going on with the build acclude?
I just got back from a very long vacation in Iraq. I haven't touched the car in about 1.5 years now.

I just bought a new truck which is taking up a good chunk of my money right now. I'm going to pick up a sport bike here soon (Yamaha R6 or Honda CBR1000RR). After that I'll start working on her again. I've decided that I'm going to pull the motor, strip it and find out exactly what's wrong. I'll re-use whatever parts I can and transfer them over to a new block and boost the crap out of it. I'd like to do other things like strip the interior all the way down and make a nascar style sheet metal dash, add the roll cage, and do some serious brake and suspension upgrades and keep it like that for a while.

There's a chance I might be deploying for another year here soon so I might wait until I get back from that until I start this project again. I do start the motor from time to time just cause....but I'm not really driving it right now. I'll put around base with it, but I don't trust it for any kind of serious driving and I don't want to spend the money to fix it as-is. I'd rather do a separate motor build specifically for boost.

I probably won't have any updates for this for a while. BUT when I do start this project again, I'll fill this thread up again ;)