Which one?

• All-motor TODA

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Greddy Turbocharger

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

eJDM 20

:?:

Which one would you go with and why? ( for a 2000 GSR)

All-motor TODA
( spec b cams, cam gears, reatainers, springs, etc...)

Greddy Turbocharger
( intercooler, boost controller, turbo timer, etc....)

b18c_teg

if u got the money go for turbo, if u wanna do some all motor racing go all motor but i really love the all motor in a teg.. im going turbo on my JDM itr engine once i get the money for it =)

Baldy201

I would say go all motor. It is easier to maintalin and easier to do your self. Also All motor gets more respect than turbo. If you can put down good numbers in an all motor car then people will notice you. Turbos are known to put major stress on an engine. but of you are looking for big HP numbers then go turbo. The one common factor between the two is that you have to tune to get the most out of your setup.

JOEY

Originally posted by "Baldy201"

I would say go all motor. It is easier to maintalin and easier to do your self. Also All motor gets more respect than turbo.
you also get respect if youre fast. I wouldnt do that toda shit unless you do some head work and get some high compression pistons if you dont youll just get pissed off because your car wont be fast. theres quick all motor cars and there are fast turbo cars. oh yeah Greddy kits suck , its all about the drag turbo kits!

slikk

Money Getter
the best part of the turbo is the sound of the blow off valve ....

ever watched get away in stockhold 2 .... s~w~E~e~t sounding

IntegraGSR

turbo all the way

If you have the money do the turbo you will love the horsepower gains but specially the torque gains in your integra.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
if you have the money to put towards rebuilding and engine several times and maintenance, then i suggest Turbo (i dont suggest the greddy kit)

if you want to get some good power and still have the Stock reliability, then i suggest All motor

B16aTeggy

didnt read all the post...

i would go allmotor.. thats what iam doing

but after going to the strip tonight and seen all the civic turbo and the lubes all in all i think there were about 20 different turboed cars... all which were n the 11-14 sec range.. still pretty fucking slow.. for all that money