Which one?

• All-motor TODA

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Greddy Turbocharger

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

ProjectHoku

Seibikojo Hoku
oh man...i'd go for the all motor, personally i think it sounds hella nice with motor, but if i had the money...ill take turbo too...

socalgsr33

DownShift96GSR said:
haha, GIT R DUN. Funny shit. If you really want that turbo, check out www.full-race.com, they got some beefy turbo set ups on there.
wow those hp gains on that site seem a little sketchy. especially on a stock motor. how legit is that place...

DownShift96GSR

socalgsr33 said:
wow those hp gains on that site seem a little sketchy. especially on a stock motor. how legit is that place...
Those numbers they show for each stage of turbo is the HP potential. Obviously the engines have been built to reach into the 4,5, and 600 HP range. In the VIDEO GALLERY forum theres a thread called 515HP GSR, check it out man.

Nd4sped

Turbo....SImply because C/R is lower and can be easily made streatable and fast at the same time.

BossPlaya510

All motor! :headbang: boost sux.. i had a j/r charger on my teg and meltd my pistons twice.. mayb cuz i waz boostin 12psi wit stock pistonz :shock:

AcuraInt3gra

gunnersmatevls said:
my goal is all motor untill 250hp then add high compression pistons and go turbo. so of course i suggest that.
I dont think that is such a good idea. 250hp on an LS motor with low compression and then going turbo makes more sense than going with high compression on an LS turbo motor. ALL turbo motors have low compression for a reason..more boost..less lag.

Last edited:

00integra

BossPlaya510 said:
All motor! :headbang: boost sux.. i had a j/r charger on my teg and meltd my pistons twice.. mayb cuz i waz boostin 12psi wit stock pistonz :shock:
nice 2pac line no doubt

V-TEGkickINGin

go all motor!! that's the real shit. u can hit 13's with all motor and when v-tec kick in it's fuking like a rocket screaming. i'm going all motor.

94tegT3 turbo

V-TEGkickINGin said:
go all motor!! that's the real shit. u can hit 13's with all motor and when v-tec kick in it's fuking like a rocket screaming. i'm going all motor.
Yea but how much psi can u hit from motor and from turbo?

KrNxRaCer00

94tegT3 turbo said:
Yea but how much psi can u hit from motor and from turbo?
wha???

psi only pertains to turbo/sc'd motors. if a motor is ALL MOTOR (meaning no turbo or supercharer or nitrous,) then how could psi effect it? unless you're talking about the tire pressure or something?

EDIT: btw, go turbo. more power, less money.

heepashet

if you're lookin for more power for your money you'll see much better gains by boosting... no necessarily using the greddy turbo kit because their kit is hella expensive

But I think there is more bang for your buck when you go with forced induction