anyone actually ride bicycles?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
that sounds better than our ride.
my buddy took the wrong route because he was leading and thought he was tough shit because he was on a racing bike. takes the wrong trail and that dead ends into the city, someoen says theres a trail on the other side of the street, so we go with traffic, end up on the god damn freeway for a quarter mile and then get off on an offshoot of the trail, where its literally like dead ends every where, so we go through mid town and i remember a bike trail by a skatepark in the area we end up on that and the trail turns to gravel so we are on there for 2 miles walking, we see this weird access door next to someones house and it turns out to be okay for us to use. We get on the bikes and pedal through the neighborhood, i recognize where we were going and we ended up by our destination.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I got doored by a BMW M3, my shoulder got totaled but the M3 and bike are fine, FML

edit: Looked like this one but wheels with a huge lip like iforge or something

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
wth... describe events!

pedal.. pedal.. pedal.. oh s*** door!
Down hill on bike lane, homeless man and carriage. Go around that asshole then merge back to bike lane, boom door flies open, then "Oh Shiet!". Turn but handle bar and brake lever clip i go down hard. I estimate 15-20 mph, because i've hit 36mph an hour b4 and i know i was moving i us a 52 chairing and 18 on the freewheel most of the time.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
shiiiett.. i prefer to stay on flat ground at a beach crusing pace. lol Unless its a trail with no cars, telephone poles, intersections... just tree trunks. I havent done trails though. I dont regularly even ride a bike.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
shiiiett.. i prefer to stay on flat ground at a beach crusing pace. lol Unless its a trail with no cars, telephone poles, intersections... just tree trunks. I havent done trails though. I dont regularly even ride a bike.
The best thing is when you pass people going the speed limit, i love passing motorist on my bike but there always going to be an asshole in an M3 opening there without looking

Mercercountyeg

My newest bike 350.2

Coincidently my bike matches my car. So idk if i wanna get a bike rack or jut toss it in the hatch?? Theft might me a problem?? Any input?

Last edited: