Anyone Want to go to the Track?

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Ah I see, so it's a pretty quick track then. I see a lot of increased radius corners. Quick exit speed :thumbup:

Matt, get me a ticket for my flight and my car shipped and I'll go.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Ah I see, so it's a pretty quick track then. I see a lot of increased radius corners. Quick exit speed :thumbup:

Matt, get me a ticket for my flight and my car shipped and I'll go.
My exit speed won't be that great though. FFs suck at corner exits. I'm just gonna experiment with my suspension setup and have a fun time attacking the corners. Haha! Fosho!

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Yeah I know. I touge'd before I went to school and I hit one of the turn's apex really well then my exit speed wasn't to great. Understeer FTL. But that might be because I was at WOT right before the Apex.

I can't drive :(

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah I know. I touge'd before I went to school and I hit one of the turn's apex really well then my exit speed wasn't to great. Understeer FTL. But that might be because I was at WOT right before the Apex.

I can't drive :(
I don't get that much understeer anymore thanks to my new suspension upgrades. I love how my DB8 has better turn-in.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
My understeer is unbelievable. I need to work on my suspension. I think that's the first thing I'm gonna work on now. But for the car that it is, it's not bad.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
I left tire marks on that corner though and smoked it. Too much understeer!

kcombs

GS=goes slow
I don't think I have ever had any understeer in my car.

and I have pushed it through some corners.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I wish I could go. That looks like a fun track. But what am I going to do? Slap a hitch on the GST and trailor the GSX out there :lol:

heykosal

Angkorian
SOOOO jealous!!

We need to organize a Mid-Atlantic track day.

-VIR anyone?
-DragonRidge?
-Summit Point?
-Marlboro Raceway?
-Monrovia Raceway?(might be closed, 75/80 strip has been closed for a while)

Anyone?