Anyone Want to go to the Track?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Performance wisel, yes. They are DOT Competition tires with a 100 treadwear rating. They are more race oriented than street compared to the RT615
The tread design on those Nitto's is sexy.

I was debating on picking up a set of RT-615s but I'm just concerned about tread wear and if it'll rub because they don't make them in a 205/45-16 size.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The tread design on those Nitto's is sexy.

I was debating on picking up a set of RT-615s but I'm just concerned about tread wear and if it'll rub because they don't make them in a 205/45-16 size.
If you don't touge or track, treadwear won't be a problem. As for rubbing issues, just roll your fenders. Then you should be fine. I got a brand new set for $300 out the door. 16s will be a tad bit more expensive though.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Next track event with Speed Ventures:

Date: Friday, July 11, 2008
Price: $150
Track: Streets of Willow
Configuration: Full Course with Bowl and Blowpass CW

Anyone down to go?

WhiteGsrBeater

Damn it!!! I thought it was a saturday I just now looked at speed ventures. Im gonna try to get the day off first before I sign up I might not be able to get money back. Im so bummed right now.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
damn i didnt know it was ur first time.make sure ur early u dont wanna miss the class room where the go over turn and Elevation Change and passing rules.dont trip off pushing the limit's every time u go round the track u will get fasrter take ur time.it will be the funest day of ur life.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
damn i didnt know it was ur first time.make sure ur early u dont wanna miss the class room where the go over turn and Elevation Change and passing rules.dont trip off pushing the limit's every time u go round the track u will get fasrter take ur time.it will be the funest day of ur life.
First time? HTM was my first time. I'm going to SOW this saturday. I'm planning to go to SOW again on July 11, which will be my 3rd time on the track.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
three times ant shit if u ask me.everything still new.the first time u went did a instructor ride with u?if u have the chance take it will help alot