Anyone Want to go to the Track?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
My stepdad does. I'm not so sure someone will let me borrow the car to make a 1500+ journey across America :lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm planning to sign up for the Streets of Willow Event with Speed Speed Trial USA on the 24th of May. It's on a saturday. If anyone is down to go, PM for details.

What: Streets of Willow open track event
When: Saturday, May 24, 2008
Where: Willow Springs International Raceway
Track: Streets of Willow (SOW) Clockwise (CW)

Address: 3500 75th St W
Rosamond, CA 93560

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

Man that looks fun as hell
Those are all three tracks together. The one I went to on satuday is on the top right. That's Horse Thief Mile. The one that I'm planning to go to in May is under HTM. That one is called Streets of Willow. Last but not least, the huge track is called Big Willow. That shit scares me. I might try it out one day...

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Those are all three tracks together. The one I went to on satuday is on the top right. That's Horse Thief Mile. The one that I'm planning to go to in May is under HTM. That one is called Streets of Willow. Last but not least, the huge track is called Big Willow. That shit scares me. I might try it out one day...
those are some big straightaways on big willow

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I wanna go.

Ahh shit. too far for me. I need to look into Sebring over here in FL. I'm 50 miles away from there! LOL

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
those are some big straightaways on big willow
Hell yeah! There was a Porshe event going on during my event. They sounded beautiful... Heard they were reaching up to 150+mph on the straights. The Caymans were actually keeping up with the GT3s. I was suprised. That long corner before the start is wicked!

I wanna go.

Ahh shit. too far for me. I need to look into Sebring over here in FL. I'm 50 miles away from there! LOL
I wish I could track at Sebring. I love playing that course in Forza 2. LOL!

kcombs

GS=goes slow
my Brother raced his 944 at Sebring I hope he goes this year too.

that would be bad ass

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
my Brother raced his 944 at Sebring I hope he goes this year too.

that would be bad ass
That's awesome man. WIsh I could've taken pics of all the bomb ass Porsches that I saw at Big Willow.

Guess what everyone! You'll be seeing some live video footage on my next track day.