^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
I'd rather wake up early and have my afternoon/evenings free, than waking up later in the day and having school/work through the afternoon/ evening.

vics93integra

im not a nub....
Thank god means thing winter is over soon..tired of all snow we got on jersey.. Quick question do front mud flaps of a 2 door DA fit a four door DA?

Sent from my Moto X

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

I hate how you can't buy shit locally. Can't find a bent feeler gauge anywhere. Going to have to order one online. So damn annoying. Think I might just buy a flat feeler gauge and bend it myself

OneFastGSR

That things super clean.. Price is about right on it to, I almost got a supra but i'm just going to finish my integra for now i'll get a supra when I sell the teg. Once I sell my integra and civic I should be able to get a twin turbo one. I was going to do a valve adjustment on the civic today but can't find a bent feeler gauge anywhere, Don't feel like waiting on shipping. Everyone that can do a valve adjustment on it for me wants me to leave my civic overnight cause the motor has to be cold. But I use my civic like everyday and night. Can't really do that. This blows. Lol. Why can't parts stores, or any hardware stores have a feeler gauge! Rant over.

R13

The other asshole
That's what I did, I broke one, I have 3 sets of feeler gauges though :lol:

Sent from my toaster

OneFastGSR

Called around and got the number to the snap on truck that goes around shop to shop. Going to get a snap on 25 blade bent feeler gauge from the truck. Also just sold my logitech driving force GT I had sitting in the closet for $90. Gotta sell these CBR 600 F4i brake pads now, Have a brand new full set of EBC hh's sitting here.